I care more about Bellator than 220

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm way more excited about 192 than 220 in UFC.

I'm not even double watching these events, I'll just straight up only watch Bellator. Maybe I'll check twitter for updates on the ufc

Mainly since Rory vs Lima is a cracking fight, and I am a Rampage fan forever and he should get a quick knockout.

Anyone else feel the same.

2 relevant title fights > 1 relevant title fight.

Plus if you compare the depth of the cards it doesn't even come close. Bellator prelims are typically lol-worthy bad.

Yea I'm more excited for Bellator. Rampage actually looks to be in phenomenal shape for this one. That said, Lord Chael via double leg.

The Bellator tournament is thumbs up. But I'm of course going to watch D.C. And Stipe

The Bellator tournament is thumbs up. But I'm of course going to watch D.C. And Stipe
Legally though? Problem is if you're like me and never stream ppv events UFC 220 is hardly worth it especially when Bellator is on. I mean I do really want to see Stipe vs Ngannou and DC vs Oezdemir but the rest of the card is shit. Also Stipe vs Ngannou likely ends in the first rd and I think DC vs Oezdemir does as well. Either DC takes him down and subs him or Oezdemir knocks him out.

Bellator should be good but missing out on the heavyweight and light heavyweight title fights? Nah fam.

Legally though? Problem is if you're like me and never stream ppv events UFC 220 is hardly worth it especially when Bellator is on. I mean I do really want to see Stipe vs Ngannou and DC vs Oezdemir but the rest of the card is shit. Also Stipe vs Ngannou likely ends in the first rd and I think DC vs Oezdemir does as well. Either DC takes him down and subs him or Oezdemir knocks him out.
You have a good point. I don't need think I've watched a card from bottom to top since 200 though

I’ll watch both. And I’ll do so legally you may be sure of that.

People aren't playing the long game here. If DC wins he puts himself in a position where the real champion can get ousted by a felony conviction and he can - for the 3rd time - get a belt he doesn't deserve.

Edge of the seat stuff guys.

"Only small minds deal in absolutes."
<seedat>

Stipe, Ngannou, DC, Volkan > Rory, Lima, Rampage, Sonnen, Chandler, Pico for ME.

That said, there's nothing wrong with choosing the Bellator card. Watch what gets you more hyped.

awww for fucks sake they gotta compete, i wanted to watch both of them damn it

I remember Wand vs Sonnen, no thanks.

Back