I can't see Frankie putting Holloway on his back

I really hope Max finishes him.If Edgar wins,then what? He'll probably get his ass kicked for the third time by Aldo.

Well he still has his wrestling. We saw what he did to a young and hungry Yair Rodriguez... If Max can't defend the takedowns, it will be a long night for Holloway
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for Frankie getting that takedown and going to town

I really like Frankie but this might be the fight he goes to sleep. Max is young and is just getting better and better. Frankie is on the back end of his career and won't be able to deal with the size and speed of Max.

Boy get out of here.

Who has tried to wrestle Holloway? Lamas?

Frankie's a different animal.

Another classic example of a match where TD vs TDD (and keeping them down) will play a huge role on outcome. It's really hard to say what would happen to be honest.

I like Holloway's style better, but somehow I hope Frankie wins this.
Call me nostalgic.

Edgar will hit his signature knee tap but I think Holloway's scrambling will surprise him.

Max has dones great but as others have pointed out, has he improved his wrestling? Im sure its improved but he hasnt fought any top flight wrestlers during this win streak. Frankies chin may finally catch up to him, but his cardio and wrestling aint going anywhere. I expect a tough fight for both men, im picking frankie. If max wins, then i wont doubt him at all. Hes beat pettis and aldo, biy neither threatens with tds, they left him in his comfort zone.

Takedowns my ass. He has to first close the distance to even attempt a takedown and Holloway is brutal at close range. If Edgar goes into this with a lay'n'pray strategy then he has already lost. Holloway is too good.

so the guy Conor took down is gonna be able to stop Edgars takedowns

sure makes sense

He was 20 years old when they fought.

When Conor was that age he was getting tapped out by jabronis no one heard of.

Robert Whittaker wasn't anything to write home about back then either.

Max isn't the same fighter, its common sense.

Holloway seems to struggle against good wrestlers, and Frankie is one of the best in the division. Lamas is a good wrestler but not on Frankies level, also Frankie uses his striking well to open up his wrestling and vice versa much better than Lamas. I see Frankie getting Holloway down and beating on him personally.

It's asinine to think Frankie doesn't stand a chance against any one at re.

McGregor-takedown-Holloway.gif.gif
IVIF8vL.gif

We'll see if Holloway has made some adjustments when he fights Edgar...
underrated take down...

Max is an incredible kick boxer and I think he might be able to do enough damage on the feet to win a decision

But the dude got taken down by Conor with one ACL

Frankie is gonna put him on his back 100% it's just a matter of what he can do when he gets him there

I like both fighters and Max is tough but anyone who writes Frankie off has no commonsense. This fight is 50/50. Could go either way.

Back