I can't see any way that DC beats jones

After watching the first fight again and watching breakdowns I can't see DC winning, not even by decision

Jones is just to big and skilled. The reach advantage is to much. Even when he finally took jones down in the first fight he could not keep him there as he was to gassed. Jones kicks and elbows are to much to deal with and DC ate a few knees to the mid section and if this happens again he will gas badly.

I don't pay to much attention to the OSP fight as jones could have finished that if he really wanted to. A part of me just thought he wanted to get some rounds in.

What can DC do differently that he didnt do in the first fight to win this?
U can't see anyway? You must be retarded(which is ok with me)... Good luck with your comprehension abilities buddehy

me either, hes slow now and just tries to grind people, good luck grinding someone whos bigger, stronger, more endurance and better MMA wrestling lol

me either, hes slow now and just tries to grind people, good luck grinding someone whos bigger, stronger, more endurance and better MMA wrestling lol
what are you slow...DC was fighting HW's for a minute...simmer with your nonsense

After watching the first fight again and watching breakdowns I can't see DC winning, not even by decision

Jones is just to big and skilled. The reach advantage is to much. Even when he finally took jones down in the first fight he could not keep him there as he was to gassed. Jones kicks and elbows are to much to deal with and DC ate a few knees to the mid section and if this happens again he will gas badly.

I don't pay to much attention to the OSP fight as jones could have finished that if he really wanted to. A part of me just thought he wanted to get some rounds in.

What can DC do differently that he didnt do in the first fight to win this?
33TewVp.gif

Back