I can't lift heavyweight, is there anyway to still develop strength and build muscle?

I would be willing to bet you have bad posture and that is why your knees and shoulders hurt. This can be corrected.It doesn't matter how much weight you lift if you are out of position and you try to lift/push/pull you are going to make things worse. Fix your body first and foremost.

I'd recommend looking up Original Strength and Egoscue therapy for ways to get your body back into proper alignment. There is lots of information you can find on Youtube about it and the books are very affordable if you require more information. Some may suggest yoga, but I personally found that some of the positions made things worse for me.

Restore first and foremost.

I would be willing to bet you have bad posture and that is why your knees and shoulders hurt. This can be corrected.It doesn't matter how much weight you lift if you are out of position and you try to lift/push/pull you are going to make things worse. Fix your body first and foremost.

I'd recommend looking up Original Strength and Egoscue therapy for ways to get your body back into proper alignment. There is lots of information you can find on Youtube about it and the books are very affordable if you require more information. Some may suggest yoga, but I personally found that some of the positions made things worse for me.

Restore first and foremost.

this x 1000

Back