i cant beat great tiger in mike tysons punch out

Demogoblin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i cant beat great tiger in mike tysons punch out its for nes

edit : at mod .. i can beat great tiger without the emulator
but on regular NES i canot or will not be able to beat mike tyson besides i heard he isnt the hardest i heard Mr sandman is a little bit harder than mike tyson

okay change of thread bc i dont want to bump this because you guys are like you say" being dicks"
which emulator and what kind of controller do you buy for NES @Grob

@Grob i never said they dont work i said the D pad is kind of shitty with famicorn

Last edited:
he has a damn tell on his turban tho

Then you completely suck at games and go no further in that game. No offense.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

Omg sound the alarm casual alert casual detected

Let me think...

When the jewel on his turban flashes, dodge and counter.

After that, when he does the spin thing, block and keep blocking, and after a handful of blocks he gets all dizzy and you can OHKO him.

He's not that hard.

Yeah he was mad easy. If u time your attack properly u can get stars for your super punch.

There’s a dude that beat the whole game blindfolded.. now that’s a badass gamer.. or someone who has too much time.. lol

A lot of people try to dodge the teleport punches. Just time them and block each one and he gets dizzy. Aside from that part, he's pretty easy. His actual boxing moveset is really easy to dodge and counter.

Let me think...

After that, when he does the spin thing, block and keep blocking, and after a handful of blocks he gets all dizzy and you can OHKO him.

He's not that hard.
the emulator cannot block fast enough

Then you completely suck at games and go no further in that game. No offense.
stfu i never said i have problems fighting him( tiger) i can ko twice in a round easily .. its the " tiger teleportation punch" the D -pad button is just not quick enough .. cant you contribue more than just your drunk BS maybe i should put the block button in a separate place maybe put it on the A or B pad
i bought two new controllers that are NOT FACICRON

Last edited:
stfu i never said i have problems fighting him( tiger) i can ko twice in a round easily .. its the " tiger teleportation punch" the start button is just not quick enough .. cant you contribue more than just your drunk BS maybe i should put the block button in a separate place maybe put it on the A or B pad

You sound 12

stfu i never said i have problems fighting him( tiger) i can ko twice in a round easily .. its the " tiger teleportation punch" the start button is just not quick enough .. cant you contribue more than just your drunk BS maybe i should put the block button in a separate place maybe put it on the A or B pad

Oh.

IIRC you can catch him with body blows for star punches every time he dips down for an uppercut.

is there any way to get the block in turbo mode ?i know you can do it with the A or B
IIRC you can catch him with body blows for star punches every time he dips down for an uppercut.[/QUOTE
i dont think that works on a emulator just on the real NES people on youtube said that
and virtual nes unlike nestopia doesnt allow cheats

It's nothing to be ashamed of.
<Oku02>

Let me think...

He's not that hard.

just like that one real boxer that would get all dizzy after you blocked 5 of his punches, can't think of the name.

I honestly don't even believe you. That's worse than losing to Don Flamenco.

Back