I can't be the first person to have thought about this.

Because he already had a nickname and only dweebs like “the dream” and “twinkle toes” change nicknames mid career

I can see where you're coming from, but "Neo" would be more... subtle. "Anderson 'Mr. Anderson' Silva" doesn't sound good.

Unless they went with "'Mr.' Anderson Silva".

Just "Mr. Anderson". He could drop Silva all together.

Da Spyder is the goat arachnid.

Would you rather another "Conor is GOAT" thread? Just breaking up the monotony on here.

I hate Conor is goat threads.

But still better than this.

Gotta think harder. Be more creative.

Every Brazilian should henceforth be called "Pitbull" so as to preclude further debate.

How the fuck did Anderson Silva's nickname never become, "Mr. Anderson"? Espeially after the Forrest fight. It's just so perfect.
probably because its his actual fucking name.

5TVzBmM.gif

How the fuck did Anderson Silva's nickname never become, "Mr. Anderson"? Espeially after the Forrest fight. It's just so perfect.

You know what's crazy? Somebody somewhere actually is the first person to think that.

what thought? Vague general statements as thread titles? That's 90% of the UFC section on the sherdog forums. You are not special.

Back