I can see why Mario thought that was a tap

He went full retard, why did he let go of Lee's hand,

How do you know it's most and why even focus on most? If there are actually people who have listened to Chiesa's explanation and can argue you with substance? Seemed to me you made a dismissive statement with no good grounds for it.
"Most" is based on observation of most of these threads. People criticizing Yamasaki conveniently don't address the arm movements at all. Are you seriously challenging that assertion?

"Most" is based on observation of most of these threads. People criticizing Yamasaki conveniently don't address the arm movements at all. Are you seriously challenging that assertion?

I'm not challenging it as much as I just have no faith at all in the effort you took to get a fair impression of what people think. Either way, I don't care as it doesn't have any bearing on the arguments that can be made for what happened in the fiight, what should've happened and what should happen from here.

looks like hes going in and out there

if he wasnt going out then he shouldnt have let his arms make that convulsing movement. i hate kevin lee but that was a legit stoppage. guy was having a fuckin seizure or something. dont let people take your back and choke you like that and you dont gotta worry about a "misstopage."

giphy.gif
Poorly worded..LOL. I meant to say Conor gets a pass for being a dick, yet someone like Lee gets roasted. It's hypocritical.

Back