I can see why Mario thought that was a tap

The rules and conduct of the refs, are VERY clear.

Or do you contend you know more about the thing than BJM ?

You do not stop a submission attempt for any reason other than...

A) A tap.
B) Fighter has become unconscious.
C) An obvious dislocation, or break of a limb..Ala, Mir vs Big Nog.

Not one of those occurred. Take your dishonest, douchebag ass out of here. We'd ALL be better off if you did. The same goes for any asshole that gave your post a like.

You fucking casuals suck. And, I keep wondering why do I NEVER hear this bullshit in real life.

Perhaps because your lying ass would get stomped. That is HONESTLY my take on it.

If the ref didn't see the body showing signs of going limp then I wouldn't want him reffing fights anymore. Someone can die in the same situation had of it been strikes. Was he out? Almost...not quite. But he did show enough signs of being out that the ref needed to intervene. Nothing wrong with that stoppage just bad sportsmanship from Chiesa. He even stated that "the ref robbed Lee of a win because we all know he didn't really beat me" hahaha just typical bitching from the losing corner in a sports competition. It doesn't hold any grain of salt.

Chiesa accepted the choke and just layed back, he's happy Yamasaki stopped it when he did, he was gonna go out now he can moan and say shit but he knows Lee won that.

Lee threw a 12-6-elbow from Chiesa's back earlier in the round which Yamsaki missed. If he had stood them back up it might have changed the outcome of the fight? I think Lee would have won anyway but still.

<1>
Thought you were trying to make a point. I should have known better.

Dude your post makes no sense. The particular emoticon I wanted to use is no longer available, so I typed it out. I made a very clear point to begin with. Maybe it wasn't clear to you but why then not ask for clarification? Hit the reply button, the fuck does that mean? I hit the reply button when I first responded to you.

Dude your post makes no sense. The particular emoticon I wanted to use is no longer available, so I typed it out. I made a very clear point to begin with. Maybe it wasn't clear to you but why then not ask for clarification? Hit the reply button, the fuck does that mean? I hit the reply button when I first responded to you.
You hit the reply button to randomly claim I wasn't responding to you. Who the fuck does that?

You hit the reply button to randomly claim I wasn't responding to you. Who the fuck does that?

Dude you said everyone wan't addressing something. I am someone who addressed it, therefor your point is invalid. Get it? If anybody is making emotional arguments, it's you. You make a statement based on a general feeling you have about how you think people are reacting, instead of actually reading the comments to see how people are reacting and subsequently basing your arguments on facts.

didn't tap but went unconscious for a split sec and regained conscience when the referee stopped the fight.
fucking crybabies referees should let fighters get extra punishment so they don't complain after the fact

At the time I thought it was starting to tap but he didn't.

"I clearly saw a tap"

- Mario "The Saki" Yamasaki
aka Mario "Better safe than sorry" Yamasaki (the referee formerly known as Mario "To the death" Yamasaki)

vk3aTHH.jpg

Obviously it was stopped early. That being said, great performance by Lee. The fact that he had Chiesa in that spot was impressive. We'll learn a lot about Lee in his next fight, which should be against a top 10 guy.

Yup. GOod gif. It was premature but I can see why Mario stopped it. Unfortunate.

Dude you said everyone wan't addressing something. I am someone who addressed it, therefor your point is invalid. Get it? If anybody is making emotional arguments, it's you. You make a statement based on a general feeling you have about how you think people are reacting, instead of actually reading the comments to see how people are reacting and subsequently basing your arguments on facts.
"Everyone" is just hyperbole. Obviously I didn't take a poll. I'll change it to "most" if that will make you happy.

"Everyone" is just hyperbole. Obviously I didn't take a poll. I'll change it to "most" if that will make you happy.

How do you know it's most and why even focus on most? If there are actually people who have listened to Chiesa's explanation and can argue you with substance? Seemed to me you made a dismissive statement with no good grounds for it.

Back