I breathe, sleep, and eat MMA....

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
But I honestly don’t think I’m going to subscribe to DAZN, and it hurts to say that I can’t contribute to Bellator and watch these amazing upcoming fights. I have fight pass, I will be getting ESPN+, and I haven’t missed a PPV (UFC or Bellator) since UFC 103, and before that, 86. Times are tough right now, and I already spend $85+ a month on MMA, and to spend an additional $10 is just unfeasible. What do you guys think?

Shrug. Next year or in 2020 you’ll be earning more and you’ll prob end up paying for it.

You probably pay $95 a month for a smart phone. You def pay $95 a month to drive, if you drive.

My guess is you buy it for a Mousasi or Rory fight, and after 29 days forget to cancel, and there you are, paying $95 a month for MMA.

Shrug. Next year or in 2020 you’ll be earning more and you’ll prob end up paying for it.

You probably pay $95 a month for a smart phone. You def pay $95 a month to drive, if you drive.

My guess is you buy it for a Mousasi or Rory fight, and after 29 days forget to cancel, and there you are, paying $95 a month for MMA.

Yeah I agree @Martialarts123 will probably subscribe. But I have a feeling he'll end up winging a yearly package, regret it for 3 days, than not give a s*** and enjoy.

10 bucks isn’t a lot to ask considering the type of content DAZN will offer.

Some may see those ten as An extra fee, but I look at it as an alternative to that 120 dollar cable bill. There is simply no contest.

Im not completely sold on DAZN just yet, but I will be getting that free month. If they offer some of the more solid soccer leagues to the American audience, I’m in.

10 bucks isn’t a lot to ask considering the type of content DAZN will offer.

Some may see those ten as An extra fee, but I look at it as an alternative to that 120 dollar cable bill. There is simply no contest.

Im not completely sold on DAZN just yet, but I will be getting that free month. If they offer some of the more solid soccer leagues to the American audience, I’m in.
i was skeptical of youtube tv until i used it. though i only used it at work in a browser, and i heard the TV/Roku App is so bad that it makes you not want to use it. Which is ludicrous lol

but ya, getting rid of cable has been great. Hulu, Prime and Netflix costs about $40. ESPN + will be another $10. DAZN probably will too.

i choose not to illegal stream. i used to and i make no judgment on those who do. same with hookers.

My work covers my phone and data, and my work also pays me 50 cents per km in mileage when I have to travel out of town. It works out that I make money driving.

That’s not enough. You need to shit mma

Ya I’m calling it now. You and I will both be watching it on Sept 29

DAZN has very little to offer to the US market besides a few bellator cards throughout the year. From what I've read, almost everything on it besides Eddie Hearn's super series I could watch for free through another platform.

My boy from Peru barely has electricity in his shack and he will be subscribing to dazn. Pfff what a fan u are

Jk

Thought I read Rory-gegard was going to be offered as a free trial
i think it means you get a 30 day free trial whenever you sign up for the first time. or it could mean every gets to try it from 09/10-10/09. either way, you are correct, we get to watch Bellator 206 with a free stream.
~~~
http://www.sportingnews.com/mma/new...age-jackson-silva-4/id74gbu86pd413ivcleidxaml
How to watch Bellator 206
The entire Bellator 206 event can be seen only via . The streaming service will launch in the United States on Sept. 10 at $9.99/month with the first month free, so Anthony Joshua vs. Alexander Povetkin and Bellator 206 plus more would be free for new subscribers.

Comcast, Netflix, Hulu, ESPN+, FightPass and now DAZN... Goddamn thats a lot of cash to watch TV

10$ ain't shit I'm paying for sure .

If your dumb enough to buy most UFC ppvs your paying hundreds of dollars a year just on ppvs let alone your actual cable package price.

Buying each of those streaming services are still cheaper in the long run.

DAZN won't be legal in my country due to Rupert Murdoch trying to force anyone who wants entertainment to pay for Australian cable television, which is full of repetitive rubbish and ridiculously overpriced. Luckily, I think all the events are still going to be covered on Spike/Paramount in my country.

There is enough free MMA out there these days. Won't begrudge anybody who doesn't want to spend more.

I'm sure I'll find alternative measures to watch what I want to watch.

Have you considered selling your blood every month to help pay your MMA bills?

I didn't know people still paid for that stuff, good for you for not watching those free streaming sites.

I jest of course

Back