I believe Rigo

Rigo was going to get robbed anyway, hell Bob Arum was already shafting him and not even trying to get him big paydays. Bob and HBO even said this, so no way Rigo wins that fight ,because Bobs got to much money invested in Loma and his success, him being European and can generate so much money. I believe Rigo probably just said screw it and stoped fighting, so he wouldn't get hurt trying to beat Loma. So i don't blame him, screw Bob Arum and his shady business and cheating self, he's been cheating fighters for years, just ask Floyd and Paqiuao about this. Floyd will definitely tell you how Bob was cheating him, for years.

Rigo was going to get robbed anyway, hell Bob Arum was already shafting him and not even trying to get him big paydays. Bob and HBO even said this, so no way Rigo wins that fight ,because Bobs got to much money invested in Loma and his success, him being European and can generate so much money. I believe Rigo probably just said screw it and stoped fighting, so he wouldn't get hurt trying to beat Loma. So i don't blame him, screw Bob Arum and his shady business and cheating self, he's been cheating fighters for years, just ask Floyd and Paqiuao about this. Floyd will definitely tell you how Bob was cheating him, for years.

world-s-smallest-violin.jpg

This was the story leading up to the fight. If Top Rank (Bob) was going to rob Rigo then how come the only close round was the 1st and Rigo got it on 2 of the 3 judges cards? Even @Seano scored that round for Loma in the RBR/PBP thread.
DQqLYRDVwAAImEL_crXrXnr.jpg

This was the story leading up to the fight. If Top Rank (Bob) was going to rob Rigo then how come the only close round was the 1st and Rigo got it on 2 of the 3 judges cards? Even @Seano scored that round for Loma in the RBR/PBP thread.
DQqLYRDVwAAImEL_crXrXnr.jpg
This. People love to make shit up and then stick with the rhetoric even AFTER it's proved false. The truth is Rigo had absolutely nothing for Lomachenko and he wanted out.

Back