I believe Rigo

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I think the commentators were sucking on Lomachenko's dick so hard that you'd think he wouldn't have his dick anymore after this fight. And balls too.

I believe Rigo. You ain't a quiter after winning two fucking gold medals after having all those matches under your belt. If you are calling Rigo a quitter, you should be shot in the head with a shot gun.

I mean, Tim Bradley was the commentator, and this guy was embarrasing as fuck talking about his feet or whatever injury getting his ass kicked. I have no reason to think there was such a big gap between Rigo or Lomachenko, in spite of all the advantages in favour of Lomachenko.

A hand injury would make a lot of sense.

Come on dude. He was getting absolutely clowned and embarrassed. Hand injury my ass.

As a Rigo fan its disappointing. Many boxers have been in his situation and didn't THINK about quitting.

Still,its not like I am not a fan of his still,but a bad night.

Here's a shot gun.

I bet you after the fight, there's no medical suspension related to his hand.

The guy at ring side said at first he said it was his right hand and then later he said it was his left.

Come on man.

He took of his gloves and stopped fighting midway through. That's called quitting.

He probably did hurt his hand but he was mentally
beaten and used it as a convenient excuse to quit.

Rigo probably never been in that situation in his life,and like Duran,just couldn't take it.

now lets not get on our high horses and brand him a quitter for life,for having a bad fuckin night. You call duran or rigo a quitter in my house,you goin out the fuckin window. You don't get 2 gold medals by bein a bitch.

Did he say what round?
Or was it injured from the second of round 1 and he aggravated it?

now lets not get on our high horses and brand him a quitter for life,for having a bad fuckin night. You call duran or rigo a quitter in my house,you goin out the fuckin window. You don't get 2 gold medals by bein a bitch.

He quit here. I don't know. When you're walking through people what can you say? When you get tested for once and your response is to quit, that doesn't look good.

He quit here. I don't know. When you're walking through people what can you say? When you get tested for once and your response is to quit, that doesn't look good.
Sometimes when something happens so late in your career,the momentum shift is complete chaos for a perfectionist like that. Once you lose it might be gone for good. Seen it happen before.

If it were true, why not shout rematch right away?

Sometimes when something happens so late in your career,the momentum shift is complete chaos for a perfectionist like that. Once you lose it might be gone for good. Seen it happen before.

Right, but he still quit. You can get around that.

Right, but he still quit. You can get around that.
I am not denying he quit,but I don't use that term to label him henceforth.

One thing to think about though is i bet rigo hs never had this happen to him before. Probably didn’t know what is what like to be outclassed and just reacted to it

I am not denying he quit,but I don't use that term to label him henceforth.

When you don't face adversity, it's easy. If the first time you have adversity, you quit, that kind of defines you.

Back