I believe DC will retire after Rumble

James Edwart

Longdongus
@Yellow
Reaction score
That's why he said he wants to stand with Rumble, he wants to commit Seppuku and go down as a true warrior. #DCBless

Hope he retires after Rumble sends him out of the octagon in a stretcher. I hope Jones clowns this fool one more time before he dodges the draft.

Wouldn't totally surprise me, he's pretty old. I think he still wants a shot at jones though

If he wins, not a fuckin chance... he wants that jones rematch

I think he sticks around until Jon Jones is back

Then you'll get to see him on even more UFC shows and broadcasts. Win/win!

If he loses in brutal fashion, damn right he will retire.

Retires if he loses to Rumble

If not...Retires after taking another L to Jones

He made me a fan in the Gus fight, how he acted after that, and how he reacted to the Jones PED thing

He isn't going to stand with anyone, it isn't nice getting punched/kicked in the face

He's gonna take rumble down and lnp to a win

And rightly so

I hope Anthony KO's him smooth out, but if he doesn't he still goes out as a paper champ.

#GUERNICAbless

People never give DC his due. Hes 1-0 against rumble folks, dont count him out again.

And against juiceless Jon, that becomes a different fight.

If Cormier gets past Rumble he can coast through all contenders as a headliner until Jones returns and make even more coin.

He would be stupid to retire (if he beats Rumble) and Cormier is not stupid...

He has only one career loss, and is more focused on avenging that loss than any other MMA top fighter with unfinished business. (Ronda, Connor, Aldo, Anderson, Wiedman, Rickhold)

Back