I beat Mousasi up

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pls sign me, UFC.
usa_today_10358578.0.jpg

Naw, but seriously. He won that fight.

What do you think about Shlemenko, how would he do in the UFC?
Do you think he would be fine under USADA?
Where do you potentially see him in the UFC's Middleweight rankings? Gatekeeper? Contender?

I think he'd do very well, honestly. He has heart and can take a punch, he'd probably beat Rockhold.

He’d be top 10. Win some lose some

Hope it's fine if I post this in the heavies, since it's basically about him hypothetically in the UFC, not in another organization.
no, it's not fine
wrong forum

But I'll give you a pass because I'm not gettin' tired of that AV

Tough fight for everyone. Might be too late for the UFC though.

Moose did lose that fight. Shlemenko could have a title run maybe. top ten consistently otherwise.

Shlemenko is overall solid, good striker. But would lose to all the top fighters who can wrestle.
And then there is peds issue (but not like its unusual for some UFC fighters too)

Pls sign me, UFC.
usa_today_10358578.0.jpg

Where do you potentially see him in the UFC's Middleweight rankings? Gatekeeper? Contender?

I think he'd do very well, honestly. He has heart and can take a punch, he'd probably beat Rockhold.
Good fighter but a lot of mileage. I don't see many more fights in his future.

I assume if he isnt under a bellator contract that he would probably make some good money in Russia. Matches up well with Whittaker, Kelvin, Brunson ect but not so much with Luke, Romero or Weidman imo

Pls sign me, UFC.
usa_today_10358578.0.jpg

You hit the nail on the head, usada aren't involved with Bellator and some of their fighters are a bit suspect, not knocking them, they're playing within the rules of the promotion but no, I don't think Shlemenko passes usada.

It was really close fight in my opinion. I would've been fine with it going either way, iirc.

Rasslin ruins this sport.
Punching, kicking and submission grappling are the shit, but dryhumping your opponent is so
310bps7058L._SX355_.jpg

he'd be in the top 10, probably closer to 7 or 8 at 185. he would have a chance of hitting the top 5 in the WW division though. i don't think it would be too difficult for him to make 170, but with his showing against mousasi, he deserves to fight at 185 if he wants.

He lost to Tito.

I think he is a good fighter but I don't think he could string together enough quality wins in the UFC to get a title shot.

I think he would be ruined, there's too many bigger fish. He would be a gatekeep just outside the top 10.
He might be number 9 or 10 in the rankings.

if you score two rounds for him against moose then you are biased. no other explanation.
You do realize that 7 out of 11 media members scored it for Schlemenko, right? Are you really suggesting that people are biased against Mousasi in favor of Schlemenko?
He lost to Tito.

I think he is a good fighter but I don't think he could string together enough quality wins in the UFC to get a title shot.
Tito is a massive LHW. Not sure how that fight is relevant here.

Back