I ate too much chocolate :(

Fatboi21

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm 21years old, from u.k. Been doing Kickboxing/Muay Thai for over a year and had one amateur fight so far.

Recently had a kid and been off track a bit so need to get back to the diet and seeming as theres a lot of keyboard nutritionists on here I thought I'd write it all down to be thrown to the lions!!

Currently weigh 210 lbs and want to get to 180 and maintain...

P.s I got ALOT of fat to lose... as a result of too much chocolate :D

So heres what I ate this week :D enjoy...

Monday 06th June

0800 Bowl of weetabix with plenty of sugar and 200 mls of Orange Juice
1030 4 wholegrain biscuits with a cup of tea
1300 Tuna and low fat mayo salad (Mixed leaves, 6 cherry tomatoes and half tin of sweetcorn)
1530 Apple and Banana with a cup of coffee
1830 Chicken Kiev (breaded chicken with garlic sauce in the middle :D), potatoes, brocolli, carotts and green beans.

3 mile run and 3 sets of 5 hill sprints

2200 Natural granola yoghurt

Last edited:
Decided I needed a healthier breakfast so here goes...

Tuesday 07th June

0800 3 egg omelette with some diced red and yellow peppers
1030 4 wholegrain biscuits and a cup of tea
1300 200 grms chicken breast, Mixed leaf salad, Sweetcorn, Diced peppers, 6 cherry tomatoes and 2 tbl spoons of low fat mayo
1530 Apple and banana with a cup of coffee
1830 Chicken breast, baby potatoes and Brocolli, carrots and green beans.

Did some circuits down the gym of burpees and sprints on treadmill etc...

2230 Protein Shake and a bowl of weetabix with sugar and 1% fat milk

Weds 08th June

0800 3 egg omelette with 1% fat milk and peppers
1300 1 tin of Tuna, 2 tbl spoons of low fat mayo with spinach, 6 tomatoes, peppers and sweetcorn
1530 Apple and banana with a cup of coffee
1830 Medium size jacket potatoe with 50 grams of cheese and half tin of beans with a mixed leaf salad and some tomatoes.
2200 Granola yoghurt

No training today... I have noticed I eat potatoes in almost every evening meal and also have the same stuff at the same times throughout the day, this is because I work in an office 9 - 5 and also I like potatoes :D

Thurs 09th June

0800 3 egg omelette with peppers and some 1% fat milk
1300 200 grms chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers and low fat mayo
1530 Apple & Banana with a cup of coffee
1830 Salmon, Baby potatoes and a whole load of runner beans/green beans

An hour of smashing the pads at Muay Thai... think I've broken my toe from a bad push kick :(

2230 Protein Shake and Granola yoghurt

I should also note I drink 2 - 3 litres of water a day as well as my daily cups of tea and coffee!

Friday 10th June

0800 3 scrambles eggs with a load of mushrooms (not magic)
0930 Cup of coffee
1030 4 Wholgrain biscuits and a cup of tea
1300 Tuna and low fat mayo, spinach, peppers, sweetcorn and tomatoes.
1530 Apple and banana
1830 2 cups of penne pasta with a whole chicken breast covered in sweetcorn and half a jar of tomatoe pasta sauce

Gym with weights only, doing some Benching and strength training for an hour then a half hour swim with steam room and jacuzi to finish it off (y)

2230 Protein shake and a bowl of weetabix with sugar and 1% fat milk

Right so my girlfriends Dad's wedding today so this should be fun...

Sat 11th June

0800 1 slice of wholemeal bread with generous serving of nutella chocolate spread
1000 Bowl of weetabix with sugar and skimmed milk and 200 mls of Orange Juice

Then with the service and everything literally didn't eat until i got to the buffet...

1700 Onion Bahji, Beef Samosa, 2 vegtable spring rolls, a tuna mayo sandwich on wholemeal bread and 4 chicken nuggets.
1800 Kebab meat with mixed salad and chickpeas
1830 2 chicken breasts in mushroom sauce, roast potatoes and brocolli, carrots and cauliflower.
2200 Slice of chocolate cake

Alcohol consumed over the day included, 2 glasses of champagne, 1 pint of beer, 2 vodka and lemonades, 5 bacardi and cokes and a shot of apple sours.

Last edited:
Sun 12th June

1030 1 slice of wholewheat bread with Nutella and 200 mls of orange juice
(Watched UFC 131 with my girlfried and baby girl asleep on my lap)
1430 3 rations of thick cut bacon with 2 slices of wholemeal bread
1530 Packet of crisps (potato chips for you americans lol)
1900 Half a thin based pepperoni pizza
2000 Bowl of weetabix with skimmed milk and sugar

Mon 13th June

0800 3 scrambld eggs with some skimmed milk and mushrooms
1030 4 wholewheat biscuits with 1 tea and 1 coffee
1300 120 grams chicken breast, spinach, mixed salad, sweetcorn, peppers and 6 cherry tomatoes with low fat mayo.

Then got hit with a serious migraine at work and went home and slept until 7, felt like crap...

1930 Chicken breast, baby potatoes, brocolli, carrots and green beans with low fat mayo.
2100 Half tub of choc fudge brownie ben and jerrys ice cream... whoops...

Tues 14th June

0800 Bowl of weetabix with skimmed milk and sugar (can't help it I get bored of eggs!!)
1030 cup of tea with 4 wholewheat biscuits 3 hobnobs and 2 ginger nuts
1300 Tuna mayo sandwich with tomato cucumber on wholemeal bread & small packet of crisps
1530 Apple and Banana with a couple of chewy sweet things
1830 Spaghetti bolognese
2230 Granola yoghurt

Been a while since I commented in one of these logs, but you look basically fine except for the following foods being present regularly in your diet:

wholewheat biscuits, wholewheat bread, Nutella, orange juice, weetabix, low fat milk.

These are void nutritionally (micros) and are just big piles of sugar, all of it.

Replace these with fruits, vegetables, and meat, and you'll do fine w/your sort of training. Do not get sick of eggs, love them, cook and scramble them in as many different ways as you can imagine, with cheese, with various other meats, with vegetables, with a piece of fruit on the side, etc.

If you're going to drink milk, get grass fed and raw if you can. If the UK has oppressive laws about this and you can't get it, at least buy whole milk. Lower fat milk is basically sugar water.

Also, get some quality fish oil (I recommend Carlsons liquid) and a good multivitamin, get plenty of sun, and lift some weights in addition to your muay thai.

Hope this helps.

Cheers for the feedback. I really go off my diet at the weekend which is why you'll notice more chocolate spread and bread etc... I just try and keep it healthy as possible whilst still eating crap if you know what I mean. I used to eat sandwiches every day for lunch so I just have a few slices of bread at the weekend when i'm being a pig.

Orange Juice has now been eliminated... I can't help eating cereals in the morning though :( it's a matter of not much time before work and also just getting a bit sick of eggs *bleugh*.

Thinking of replacing my biscuit habit with maybe a handfull or so of mixed nuts and dried fruit...

Any main meal suggestions would be welcomes as well!! I run out of ideas! Really want to replace baby potatoes with something as well but can only think or rice or pasta???

Right... alot to catch up on so lucky I write it all down!

Weds 15th June

0800 Bowl of weetabix with sugar and skimmed milk
1030 2 cups of tea and 4 wholegrain biscuits
1300 Tuna Salad (Spinich, sweetcorn, peppers, 6 little tomatoes and low fat mayo)
1530 Apple and Banana. 1 tea with 6 chocolate shortcake bites and 2 honey and oatmeal biscuits
1800 Salmon, new potatoes and brocolli, carotts and green beans
2000 a medium chocolate bar with almonds.
2200 Half a tub of choc fudge brownie ben and jerrys ice cream (oh dear :()

Thurs 17th June

0800 Bolw of weetabix with sugar and skimmed milk
1030 2 cups of tea with 2 ginger biscuits and 4 wholegrain biscuits
1300 Chicken breast. sweetcorn, peppers, spinach and low fat mayo
1530 Apple and Banana with 2 toffee sweets
1800 2 fish cakes, new potatoes and peas
1830 10 mini flapjack bites
2200 Protein Shake

Trained my ass off today, my roundhouse to the head is coming on nicely :D must strech some more though... wish my diet was going as well as my training as getting rid of my belly would benefit me a lot I thinks...

Fri 17th June

0800 Half a 3 egg omelette (so sick of eggs could not finish) then a small bowl of cinamon grahams with skimmed milk
1030 2 cups of tea with 4 hobnobs (biscuits) and 4 wholegrain biscuits
1300 Tuna salad (you know the drill... whole tin of tuna with the usual)
1530 Apple and Banana
1800 2 cups of wholewheat pasta with chicken breast, sweetcorn and tomato pasta sauce
2200 Protein shake and granola yoghurt

Diet log attempt is officially over...

Been eating my usual salads etc but with the addition of loads more cakes and chocolate. I suck at dieting, and logs...

Back