I asked around my friends, not a single one knew who TJ or DJ were. NO one wants this fight

Then they're not MMA fans you meat head. Who cares if they don't want it. It will be an awesome fight.

giphy.gif
F*king casuals...

Most of my friends don't watch much MMA either

You should ask your friends for suggestions when you come up with thread ideas.....

I get it, the little guys are more technical or if they were bigger they would be amazing.

I asked around my extensive friend group and not one person (guy or girl or other) knew who TJ or DJ were. Most knew who Conor was though.

Shell out the money and let's get Conor back to save the UFC
I want to see this fight!!!
But for TJ's Belt.

he just got his belt. Makes no sense why they want him to win a second one without even cleaning up his division.

DJ on the other hand cleaned up all his division and should move up and have a chance to a second belt.

As for Conor< I am glad he's gone. MMA will benefit from it more than with him coming back.

I'd wager it's the most important fight to make right now, and perhaps the most important fight in the history of the sport up until now. Ferguson/Nurmagomedov is up there as well, as will Whittaker/Gastelum be down the line at some point.

Lol. Interesting point of view to say the least. And how will the history remember Kelvin Gastelum?
-- "that fat guy who couldn't make weight because he loved to eat tacos and buritos"?!

Wow... i dont know what kind of response you were expecting from your post but in case everyone else hasnt made it clear you and your friends can fuck off

Why should it matter if they know them or not?

If a great fight happens and nobody watches it, it's still a great fight.

Back