I asked around my friends, not a single one knew who TJ or DJ were. NO one wants this fight

I know who they are and still don't care about that fight

I don't think casuals know about any names other than Brock, Conor, and Ronda

maxresdefault.jpg

DJ and TJ who?

-Love Dirty Mike and the Boyz

Love that movie.

I get it, the little guys are more technical or if they were bigger they would be amazing.

I asked around my extensive friend group and not one person (guy or girl or other) knew who TJ or DJ were. Most knew who Conor was though.

Shell out the money and let's get Conor back to save the UFC

nobody gives a fuck about your casual friends.i dont talk mma with friends that has no interest in mma.waste of time.

I asked my friends and they said, "You're still into that gay bullshit?!" :confused:

My family still thinks MMA is another form of pro wrestling

There are no benefits to having your friends. They are friends without benefits.

I use to watch fights with casuals too it was very frustrating

Do they know who CM Punk is?

As much shit as CM punk gets.. he could be a useful tool

Put the guy on a card with the likes of TJ vs Cody.. casuals see that fight and get invested.

UFC could benefit from more freak fights to get these guys exposure.. IDK what that card was last week but it was garbage other then a (changed) main event.. I follow MMA and didn't know some people on the main card.. how are casual getting invested?

As much shit as CM punk gets.. he could be a useful tool

Put the guy on a card with the likes of TJ vs Cody.. casuals see that fight and get invested.

UFC could benefit from more freak fights to get these guys exposure.. IDK what that card was last week but it was garbage other then a (changed) main event.. I follow MMA and didn't know some people on the main card.. how are casual getting invested?

They should make DJ vs Punk.

Give Punk a fighting chance and make DJ a star.

None of my friends know them either, or Stipe, or Ngannou, or Whitaker, or DC. What's your point?

My fiends who know MMA know very well who both of them are. My friends who don't watch barely know a guy named "Conner macgrugor" exists.

Dumb thread.

I think we all need to yell up stairs and ask if our mom's know TJ or DJ.

Time to settle this thread.

The only NBA players I know are LeBron, Kobe, and Curry or whatever. Doesn't mean there aren't a ton of badass NBA players aside from them though.

Back