I asked around my friends, not a single one knew who TJ or DJ were. NO one wants this fight

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I get it, the little guys are more technical or if they were bigger they would be amazing.

I asked around my extensive friend group and not one person (guy or girl or other) knew who TJ or DJ were. Most knew who Conor was though.

Shell out the money and let's get Conor back to save the UFC

Asking casuals about a sport they dont know about? <DisgustingHHH>

And dont say they know the sport, anyone who does would know who MM and TJ are. [<diva4}

Most of my friends didn't know who Jon Jones was. MMA isn't mainstream except for a few stars. Many hardcores want TJ/DJ.

So you asked your mom and pet cat, and they didn't know who they were.....

PIkprkZ.gif

You're an interesting troll. It's not over the top but it's not subtle either.

Your friends don't train ufc

I want it. It's the only dj fight i want there's a few tj fights I'd like to see

maxresdefault.jpg

DJ and TJ who?

-Love Dirty Mike and the Boyz

Yeah no casual fans is going to know who anybody in the UFC is aside from a few people. Who cares what they think? I went through this in boxing for 20 years. It's why UFC WAS taking over up until WME got in and boxing started to change their ways.

This is a super fight. It's the two best fighters p4p (with Jones suspended) fighting each other.

Ask your friends that watch MMA. It’s a direct relationship. The ones that watch have heard of them.

Do they clamor for Misty Mac vs Mayweather, or The Trilogy?

I don't care. I'll buy that shit. Amazing fight IMO. Casuals gonna casual. It's not their fault (WME can't promote their real fighters for shit) but I also don't care much about uninformed opinions.

Can't blame them, no one cares about manlets.

Back