I Applaud Daniel Cormier & Conor McGregor For Writing The Book

Please enlighten me on who DC has ducked. I'll wait. His last six opponents are Jon Jones x2, Rumble x2, Gus, and Anderson. I wish he'd fight destroyers like Anderson, Villante, and Latiffi.

Quite a pretentious way to say that people's opinions of fighters change by the day/fight or, in some cases, when looking back on their careers in order to create a certain perception of said fighter. This is Sherdog. Stop with your eleven-letter words and fancy book learnin'.

LOL you made me count the # of letters in the word "pretentious". Respect :)

Well, they do if you're trying to ascertain the "best" LHW in history. If you're talking "great", then yeah, resumes certainly are the primary concern. Cormier's three elite wins at LHW do not stack up badly to other elite LHW wins in the sport's history. Prime Rumble and Gustafsson would have a very good chance of beating many of the "great" LHWs in the sport's brief history.

Gus and rumble have been proven so far to be the guys that were almost good enough to be champ but weren't.

Jon Bones Jones is the GOAT. He didn't take roids intentionally, tainted supplement or some1 spiked him. MARK MY WHOOOORDS. I know what im saying. I Will fucking quote that post when "BREAKING1!111!" thread comes out (well it wont be breaking for me) and i expect TON OF LIKES for me. THATS FOOKIN IT.

on "How To Be Great Without Doing As Much Work As The Rest."

DC hasn't even fought 5 Top 10 LHWs, and he and the MMA community already think he is the second greatest LHW ever. The same with Conor, why beat all the Top 10 guys in the division, when you can beat one champ and take all his glory.

This is genius. Wait for a fighter to build his legacy, beat him and take all his glory (Conor vs Aldo). If you don't win, then his shine rubs of on you (DC vs Turinajones).

This is why Tyron Woodley wants to concuss GSP so badly. He is smart enough to know if he wins that fight, then he takes GSP's legacy with him. If he loses, some of GSP's shine rubs off on him anyways.

48 Laws Of Power 101. LOL

except for the fact that both conor and d.c. beat everyone in their divisions, with the obvious exception being jones because he was on ped's.

Gus and rumble have been proven so far to be the guys that were almost good enough to be champ but weren't.

I don't think very many (read as any) LHWs in history would be good enough to be champions in the era of Jones and Cormier.

I don't think very many (read as any) LHWs in history would be good enough to be champions in the era of Jones and Cormier.

Cormier isn't even good enough to be champ in this era. JBJ is. Just sayin.

on "How To Be Great Without Doing As Much Work As The Rest."

DC hasn't even fought 5 Top 10 LHWs, and he and the MMA community already think he is the second greatest LHW ever. The same with Conor, why beat all the Top 10 guys in the division, when you can beat one champ and take all his glory.

This is genius. Wait for a fighter to build his legacy, beat him and take all his glory (Conor vs Aldo). If you don't win, then his shine rubs of on you (DC vs Turinajones).

This is why Tyron Woodley wants to concuss GSP so badly. He is smart enough to know if he wins that fight, then he takes GSP's legacy with him. If he loses, some of GSP's shine rubs off on him anyways.

48 Laws Of Power 101. LOL

Conor beat the only two other FW champions in history with ease.

Get over it.
idtEqagNQLWpFBCxaI1vQw.png

Back