I am trans (MtF). Ask me anything.

You don't have a belly at all.

Aren't you a doctor?

How did you reconcile your inner feelings w/ the realities of your anatomy and physiology, what you know about body dimorphism, the endocrine system, etc...

If this is true, I'm genuinely curious

Isiah-Whitlock-Jr.-Sheeeit.gif

Was not expecting to see a thread like this on sherdog, ever...

Do you live your life completely as a woman now, or do you still go out as a man to your job or wherever else?

My role is to stand up for strength and truth, not weakness and lies like all you fucking losers and degenerates.
I hope your son brings his black boyfriend to Thanksgiving and then you come on here and make a thread about it so I can troll the shit out of you and lick your tears off the screen.

Shut the hell up, no one cares about your bigotry, is my point.

How far a long are you into it? Have you had the complete surgery yet? as in, do you still have a dick? [no offense]

I just started hormones in a few months ago.

I'm on the fence on surgery, both top surgery and bottom.

Top surgery should wait while my breasts fill out to their natural extent, which will take a while. And then I'll see. Clothes certainly fit better (sexier!) with boobs than without. But I've never been a tits person so IDK.

Bottom, likely not, but it's not off teh table. Would make spontaneous sex easier. But I sort of like my penis where it's at.

Isiah-Whitlock-Jr.-Sheeeit.gif

Was not expecting to see a thread like this on sherdog, ever...

Do you live your life completely as a woman now, or do you still go out as a man to your job or wherever else?

I'm full time now. I'm 50/50% passable (I get ma'am'd and sir'd/man/bro'd equally). I'd be fully passable except for a couple of things - massive weight gain since starting estrogen, my guy mannerisms and my voice. The voice is a killer.

whoa, you on the cereal right now¿?

Black boyfriend? If I have a son, who's gay and likes black men, I wouldn't care. I'm FOR gay acceptance, but evidently you didn't read that. Your so misinformed.
You're*

Back