I am the only one who wants to see Khabib vs. José?

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Aldo is moving up, he is an all time great and also has a history of calling Khabib out

Khabib doesn't have much fights that makes sense right now at LW, cuz his name is too big now to be facing some guys; Besides El Cucuy or perhaps a Conor rematch, Rosê Aldo is the only LW fight that makes sense for Khabeeb now.

af921237139c100fe0447fe521ae5d0b.jpg

Believe me even you dont want that match up...You just tried to create an interesting thread to impress people but it turned into a fail...

You're not the only one. But Aldo needs to move to LW. I want to see what would really happen. The result might be the same, but I'd still like to see it. Jose jumped in too fast and got caught. It was reckless. I recall Cat Zingano did the same with Rousey when they fought. She jumped in too fast and got caught. If Cat would have remained standing, the result could have been different.

I'd gladly watch, but I'd want Aldo to fight a top 10 lightweight first while Khabib fights Tony. At least then we could say he earned it and reasonably believe that it could be competitive.

Before Saturday I imagined Jose wrecking Khabib... now not so much. Pass.

A few years ago when Aldo was at his best and Khabib was still upcoming maybe, but nowadays I think Khabib wins with relative ease

the best takedown defense ever vs the best takedowns ever. Sign me up.

Aldo vs McGregor 2 would be an interesting fight to make right now that could pave the way for another future title shot for the victor, but right now Aldo has absolutely no claim to the 155 belt. Ferguson is the undisputed #1 contender, GSP is a name that needs to be considered just because of his incredible winning streak and the fact that he hasn't been beaten for titles he held in two weight classes, and then behind that there's still Poirier. Aldo can't just move up after two losses to Max Holloway and claim a title shot against Khabib at a higher weight class, even knocking out Jeremy Stephens is not enough for that.

Stuffin takedowns from tiny Chad and Frankie are a whole different thing than stopping Khabib from taking you down. Aldo would get rkt.

Only after Khabib fights Tony.

Aldo can fight Kevin Lee for his shot. And if he doesn't die, let's make it happen.

Back