I am the biggest fedor fan around[Fedor vs Fabio scoring discussion]

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Biut that was the biggest robbery ever. Draw is debatable but this is bullshit SMH

Last edited:
Corrupt decision but it was pretty much expected. It's Russia.

A draw should have been the best outcome Fedor could have gotten there.

Round 1 was 10-7 Fabio if scored fairly at all.

Evidently you are not the biggest fan as Fedor won round 2 and 3 clearly.

Would like to see the fight....Heard no sambo? Why would he not use his sambo?...did he look injured?

Fedor win but why didn't he use his Sambo. And gnp and submission.

Literally no way you can give Fedor the decision. At best it was a draw, that first round was an EASY 10-8.

What? Draw at most, m8.

Yeah, I scored it a draw. Oh well, its Russia.

he got clipped. he decisively won the second and third. first was a 10-8. draw wouldve been the right call

Evidently you are not the biggest fan as Fedor won round 2 and 3 clearly.

I am a massive fedor fan. Even got a painting of him on my wall at home. But how do you not give Moldonado 10-8 in first round? At least it should have been a draw. Round 2-3 fedor COULD have won. They were very close. But looking at the fight as a whole, I feel like Moldonado came out on top. Was painful to watch fedor like this

Almost, manhoef vs br guy was worse.
But indeed this was pathetic.

Then it should've still been a draw.. this is bullshit.

Not even a draw because round 1 should have been 10-7. But a draw would have been somewhat reasonable. 29-28 Fedor is an impossible score unless you've decided that 10-8 rounds do not exist though I'm nearly 100% certain Fedor would have gotten the 10-8s if it happened the other way around.

Literally no way you can give Fedor the decision. At best it was a draw, that first round was an EASY 10-8.
I disagree, we have seen plenty of those in the UFC. For a 10-8 right now the losing guy has to do absolutely nothing. I think it should have been a 10-8 or maybe 10-7 for sure. But that is not the way they score it. Bring back pride rules and it's an easy Fabio victory.

Let's be honest, the judges wanted Fedor to win and so did the ref.

Does anyone think the ref would not have stopped it if Fabio was the one who had looked like he died 2 or 3 times only to be woken up with more punches?

The ref also paused the fight in the middle of a flurry by Fabio to give Fedor back his mouthpiece.

Same here, man. Just don't want to speak anything. Watching post-fight interview. Retire, Fedor, train new guys please...

Back