I am still a Conor McGregor fan.

He has the skills of Fedor

images

I was never for him. It was all a joke from the start.

Money aside, not really, he's not beating them in a boxing match, and if they're calling him out, they should come his yard, it shouldn't work the other way around, and you're right maybe if UFC had more money, maybe they wouldn't be afraid of getting outclassed in every other aspect of combat sports besides boxing. Like I said before, since some of them are so tough, why don't they step over this time? MMA fighters shouldn't have to bend over backwards for Boxers because relative to them they're one dimensional. Max Holloway or any top 5 Lightweight would mop the floor with Paulie and Pacquiao in a real fight, so I find it funny that since they know there's more money in boxing, they're hiding behind it, they know they have no place outside of Boxing fighting.

I feel this went off topic, but my point should still stand, money doesn't change the fact that should any of them step into the octagon, they'd get whooped, and it doesn't justify them being scared of a "real fight".
Pacquiao maybe not but I have full confidence that he would beat Malignaggi. Pacquiao has the style to beat Mcgregor and do it in a much more brutal fashion than Mayweather does but at the same time he is significantly smaller than Mayweather. I do think Pacquiao would win but people would still pay to see that fight. In Malignaggi's case, yes he has really been pulling for this fight but would you really want to see him step in the cage with Conor? That would be a joke.

Yes they would get whooped and that's why to me it's not interesting at all lol. At least Mcgregor has the size advantage on both of them, especially Pacquiao. Malignaggi has been ko'd several times and retired for a reason and Pacquiao will be 39 soon. I wanted to see him box Pacquiao more than Mayweather tbh and I still kind of want to see it but if he's going to fight anybody in the octagon it should be Tony Ferguson. Either that or they can just ignore the interim belt and give the winner of Khabib vs Barboza a shot.

He's fun to watch fight, I want him to get in the cage and fight again. I'm disappointed he's not defending his LW title.
I'm not against anybody, we're all just living life.

When the deal was made to fight Mayweather.

Since he refused to give me £15,000,000 !!!! Since I haven't asked him for it yet, I haven't turned against him

It's nothing personal against him, I'm just sick of hearing about people that don't fight or will maybe once a year. He isn't as important as he thinks he is. People are going to start getting tired of this as well. I'm ready for fight sports to move on.

When Conor white knights had to start defending him because he no longer defends himself

The sport has digressed because of Conor. Before him guys wanted to prove they were the best on the planet by fighting and beating the other beat fighters out there.

Now because of Conor guys literally turn down fights not because the opponent isn't skilled enough to beat them but because he doesn't have enough Twitter followers.

Conor also started the trend that it's unfashionable for champs to defend their titles.

I was never for him. It was all a joke from the start.
Pretty much this. I enjoyed his fights buts everything else he didn't was too over the top and fake. It wasn't hard to tell.

Hey op, how many times did you climax while writing that love letter to Conor?

By... giving him whatever he wanted? Lol. They have no choice now though.

Yes.
They could have treated MMA as a pro sport, focus on performance (wich Conor deliver) instead trashtalk, don't make the division an one man diva show, stick to rankings and structure (title defence, stay in the division etc), split spotlight on Champ and contenders, make the Champ fight in it's own fucking sport to begin with, don't pick this or that "name" to build up shit etc etc

That's happen when the org care only about $$$ and don't see sport integrity as a value, that keep go all in on whatever temporary hypetrain they chosen to make-up and dickride

And I will be a fan of his no matter what.

He is among my 3 favourite fighters of all time, including GSP and Rampage. Whilst I may joke around saying McGoat etc etc, no-one can deny his charisma, electricity and performances inside the Octagon.

Undefeated in the UFC FW division, with a record of 7-0 with 6 of those wins being KO/TKO. I don't want to hear BS about him cutting lots of weight to fight at FW, if you make the weight you fight. He's never missed weight so what's the issue?

Beaten the current FW champion and no.1 contender. Beat his worst match-up in Chad Mendes albeit it with a short camp but was injured himself. Chad had power and the best double leg, he is one of the best fighters to never win UFC Gold.

And he beat Jose when he was P4P no.1 fighter in the world and crushed him in 13 seconds, in record time. This win with the pressure and the opponent makes it the most impressive win in MMA history.

He was scheduled to then fight RDA moving up a weight class, who was looking like a killer after smashing Cowboy the fight before. He pulled out and then fought Nate Diaz. Even though he lost, he was under no obligation to fight either Mendes when Aldo pulled out or Nate when RDA pulled out as he would have in either case got the title shot if he waited. He obviously lost against Nate but managed to get revenge by winning the rematch, albeit it was a close fight he showed heart and grit and determination in the 3rd round and the rest of the fight to not give up which he got criticism for the first fight.

Nate is not a world beater by any means but he is tough, got a rock chin, has good stand up and great ji-jitsu. Styles make fights, Hallman beat all time great Hughes twice.

I agree with the notion that he shouldn't have received a shot at the UFC 155 belt but it's called prize fighting for a reason and the UFC is a business whether you guys like to admit it or not. He crushed Eddie in one of the most dominant beatdowns in UFC championship history.

He then fought Floyd in one of the biggest sporting events in history and although he got TKOed, he had the honour of facing the greatest boxer of all time, no shame in that.

Sure, Conor may not have the best ji-jisu, cardio in the divison and a case could be made he may not be the best LW, there's argument for Tony and Khabib even though I think Conor would beat both. I agree with the UFC stripping him if he doesn't fight Tony next, it's been too long without defending the title.

No-one can deny he comes to fight and brings a certain excitement. You cannot name a boring Conor fight and I will always be a fan of his. His meteoric rise has been second to none and what he has accomplished in such a small amount of time will never be replicated.

Champ champ bless.

b88432906z1_20161114104102_000gq6d78ab2-0-jswg39aw513adv098n2_t620.jpg

TLDR:- He comes to fight and is never in a boring fight. There's always a buzz in a card headlined by him. No-one can beat his promotion or trash-talk. He is one of a kind.

What class are you handing that in for?

but if he's going to fight anybody in the octagon it should be Tony Ferguson.

No disagreement there, enough about the boxing discussion, he should never step foot inside a boxing ring again until he does his thing in UFC, this is the sport that helped him, not Boxing.

Back