I Am Not Excited About Woodley vs Maia, And Now...

Dat title... @Primitivo

308d503c2b9db46a27fdc7631fb75a25e03d527c65345b39a984d8cdeeab316e.gif
giphy.gif

Z0kzX_s-200x150.gif

People like you are ruining the sport. Go watch something else then. Woodley vs Maia is an interesting match up.

Go watch teen mom if you want drama and theatrics.

So you don't like fighters, because they are actual people and don't just walk around mean mugging an/or trying to beat the hell out of each other all the time?

Get yourself checked out bud.

Edit: Wacky ass rampage and Bas Rutten anybody?

After seeing this video, I hope this fight doesn't get made. I know some of you fanboys want Maia to get his "deserved title shot" so you can live vicariously through his success, but I am a casual who just wants to be entertained and I don't care about who deserves what.

How can anybody expect an intense contest after watching this video? These buddy-buddy retreats are not a good idea. If you are going to have them, then don't show it to the fans.

Especially not the casuals who need a little bit of fireworks to care.

Animals inside the cage gentlemen outside what's your problem?

You're in the wrong place.

Go back to social media full of casuals

As if that'll stop Maia from inflicting this type of violence if given the chance:

Demian+Maia+Neck+Cranks+Rick+Story+UFC+153.gif

Or Woodley from viciously KOing him

Cmon son

This didn't bother me at all. Maia is a genuine good/respectful guy. You don't need manufactured animosity in EVERY fight. This will be exciting because it will be interesting to see if Maia can get Woodley down (my guess is no), so if the fight stays standing I see Woodley catching him.

I think its a disgrace Maia isnt getting the shot now, just because he's not deemed the most exciting. The guys nearly 40, they are just running him out. He has earned it long ago.

There is no integrity in the UFC these days, just greed.

No matter what the guy does he will be hated lol bless you pathetic beings.

After seeing this video, I hope this fight doesn't get made. I know some of you fanboys want Maia to get his "deserved title shot" so you can live vicariously through his success, but I am a casual who just wants to be entertained and I don't care about who deserves what.

How can anybody expect an intense contest after watching this video? These buddy-buddy retreats are not a good idea. If you are going to have them, then don't show it to the fans.

Especially not the casuals who need a little bit of fireworks to care.

Don't watch it.

Back