I am looking for a PS2 game...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember long time ago that there was a PS2 game. The main character (or one of them) were a female. She was a detective in modern times. Everything was realistic except there was a character who was a gray balding monster who rode on a motorcycle.

If I remember correctly, he was some criminal mutant/meta human type. I forgot what the game plot was about but I remember that cut scene but forgot the name of the game.

"A long time ago"

"PS2"

I'm officially old boys.
wink-point.gif

I remember long time ago that there was a PS2 game. The main character (or one of them) were a female. She was a detective in modern times. Everything was realistic except there was a character who was a gray balding monster who rode on a motorcycle.

If I remember correctly, he was some criminal mutant/meta human type. I forgot what the game plot was about but I remember that cut scene but forgot the name of the game.

Maybe seeing the title will jog your memory.

http://ps2.wikia.com/wiki/Games_with_Female_Protagonists

Heavy Rain

That was for the PS3, there was no female detective main character, and no monsters in it. Other than that you nailed it though

Had a PS2. Pretty much used it exclusively to play Devil May Cry and GTA III.

And it was my first DVD player, which at the time I thought was FUCKING AWESOME.

Oni?

151117-Oni_(USA)-1.jpg

I remember when oni was announced by bungie and sounded like it could be good...

well when you need to find a good game let me know lmao

Back