I am Going though Caffine Withdraws

i wonder how hard people would freak out taking this Preworkout i take. Has meth in it.

i wonder how hard people would freak out taking this Preworkout i take. Has meth in it.

you should switch to this. No jitters.

transparent-labs-preseries-bulk.png

I am on decaf these days. Love the taste of coffee and at least less caffeine

I gave up Soda Pops yesterday and been about 30+ hr with no caffine and my head is hurting. I was drinking bout 3-4 soda pops aday. How long till I fell normal. Someone told me about 3 days. I am slamming Poweraide Zeros like crazy. Went though 3 of them big bitches yesterday and 1 already this morning. This sucks.

That's a good idea & I'm going to give up soda too. It will be hard because Coca-Cola is so good.

Caffeine is such a crutch and the only reason how I got to work today. If it wasn't for it, I'd be limping around without a job.

I don't drink much soda (diabeetus), but I put away six large cups of coffee a day. Tried stopping once, but the headaches made me want to mass murder every living thing in sight.

Coffee is full of antioxidants and lowers your risk of dementia. I recently watched a video about a 109 year old man who drinks coffee and whiskey and puffs cigars every day. Use moderation.

I cant drink herbal tea. Now I do love some Sweet Ice tea but that be worst with as much sugar as I put in it. Water is cool but I needs something with some flavor. Poweraide Zero is basicly flavored water I think.
shutterstock_196182026-380x253.jpg

Lemon water. Cheap & easy to make. Helped me a lot when I was trying to make weight. This & IF was an unstoppable combo as I manhandle legit manlets.

Back