I am Going though Caffine Withdraws

I dropped coffee 2 weeks ago (8-12 cups a day) first 4 days were uncomfortable.
I picked up a large generic Walmart bottle of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) to help with the persistent head ache's.

Also drop the Poweraide garbage and have herbal tea, or water that are both better for you, and cost next to nothing.

I cant drink herbal tea. Now I do love some Sweet Ice tea but that be worst with as much sugar as I put in it. Water is cool but I needs something with some flavor. Poweraide Zero is basicly flavored water I think.

Funny, I quit soda the other week as well bro

Headaches went away after like 3 days for me

Nice, soda is the shits for you.

I am surprised at how many people I see with cans of soda pop's in their hands all the time, although I am one of those weirdo's that has barely drank any over my lifetime (41 years). Not that I don't like it, its just knowing how bad it is for our body's doesn't allow for the delicious taste to outweigh the health benefits of not drinking it.

Alcohol on the other hand:rolleyes:
(over 8 months sober) BOOM!<cheer>

I recommend cocaine, it'll perk you right up.

<JonesLaugh>

Bro...<20>

Scrat%2BSmelling.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Gotta get that nut.<8>

why give up caffeine entirely? i gave up soda like 20 years ago lol. i have a cup of coffee a day. sometimes two. all about moderation.

This forum is dying, everytime i lurk im seeing this cheesy guy.

why give up caffeine entirely? i gave up soda like 20 years ago lol. i have a cup of coffee a day. sometimes two. all about moderation.
Psychology. The harder something pulls on you, the harder you have to pull the other way in order to center yourself.

All I do is wean wean wean no matter what what what.

Your first problem is calling is soda pop, its just soda. Secondly, you probably need to wean yourself off instead of going cold turkey. You should try to drink 1-2 a day for a couple days then go from there. Anyway, its caffeine and shouldn't have an affect on you for that long.

Then go buy caffeine pills. Or drink some black coffee. I'd be more worried about the sugar amount in 4 sodas over the caffeine amount.

I've been drinking this stuff for a while, delicous, no jitters, sugarfree
Cytosport-Cytomax-Fast-Twitch-RTD.jpg

You drank 3-4 cans of pop each day? Have you checked yourself for diabetes? Caffeine withdrawal is the least of your worries.

I drink a cup of small coffee each day, with a cup of green tea in the morning. It's well within tolerance limit. Try it instead.

I got to have at least 3 cups a day or I'm not myself. Without caffeine I feel like a slug.

You drank 3-4 cans of pop each day? Have you checked yourself for diabetes? Caffeine withdrawal is the least of your worries.

I drink a cup of small coffee each day, with a cup of green tea in the morning. It's well within tolerance limit. Try it instead.

Yeah. no diebeted here. I gets a phyical every yr and Dr. run the blood for all that. A little high blood pressure but that is cause I am alway stressed but the meds are helping me with that.

Coffee is good but I dont like to drink it ofteb cause I am not a fan of Hot drinksa and Ice coffee sucks.

Everyone saying its the sugar, so should grab some fun drip to get me though the next couple of days?

Back