I am Going though Caffine Withdraws

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I gave up Soda Pops yesterday and been about 30+ hr with no caffine and my head is hurting. I was drinking bout 3-4 soda pops aday. How long till I fell normal. Someone told me about 3 days. I am slamming Poweraide Zeros like crazy. Went though 3 of them big bitches yesterday and 1 already this morning. This sucks.

I gave up Soda Pops yesterday and been about 30+ hr with no caffine and my head is hurting. I was drinking bout 3-4 soda pops aday. How long till I fell normal. Someone told me about 3 days. I am slamming Poweraide Zeros like crazy. Went though 3 of them big bitches yesterday and 1 already this morning. This sucks.

Funny, I quit soda the other week as well bro

Headaches went away after like 3 days for me

Good for you! I have also stopped drinking caffeine. I drank crazy amounts of Coke Zero every day!

The first day sober was ok but then on the second day my head hurt like a LHK from CC.

After three or four days my head was fine but I almost felt lethargic for a week.

I also noticed that my dreams became more vivid, I slept better and my overall mood was more content being sober!

So keep it up!

Sodas!

monday1.gif

tumblr_m3cwjtEBuT1rsbae4o1_500_large.gif

coffee-animated-gif-18.gif

It's probably the sugar you're missing the most. Try some black coffee.

Last edited:
Good for you! I have also stopped drinking caffeine. I drank crazy amounts of Coke Zero every day!

The first day sober was ok but then on the second day my head hurt like a LHK from CC.

After three or four days my head was fine but I almost felt lethargic for a week.

I also noticed that my dreams became more vivid, I slept better and my overall mood was more content being sober!

So keep it up!

Yup. I was cool yesterday but today my head is thumping.

Same thing would happen to me if I quit coffee.

But there's no way in hell I'm quitting coffee.

Its not caffeine that's doing that, its probably the sugar. 3-4 sodas is like two small cups of coffee or one espresso drink. Just drink water and you'll feel fine in a day or two.

caffeine.jpg

I dropped coffee 2 weeks ago (8-12 cups a day) first 4 days were uncomfortable.
I picked up a large generic Walmart bottle of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) to help with the persistent head ache's.

Also drop the Poweraide garbage and have herbal tea, or water that are both better for you, and cost next to nothing.

I don't drink soda. i love my coffee though, and while I have the willpower to quit I don't want to. I enjoy the routine of it.

3-4 Soda pops a day?
Dam Cheese you sound fat bro.
I used to think that but I ran into way too many IT guys who were thinner than rails but sucked down can after can of Mountain Dew Code Red like it was going out of .... oh, I guess they were right to do that.

Diet Sports drink is just as bad. Let that go homie.

Arent you a canadian? Drink some maple sap.

Back