I am from Chile. Ive been a fan for 17 years. IM DEVASTATED.

UFC just announced Shogun's new opponent:

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I remember when the Internet and sherdog were the only way to know mma. Remember waiting days to be able to read about who won in Pride and waiting weeks for pics. Sherdog highlights were the yhing back then.

When I bought my ticket for UFC Chile I was so happy because that was a dream of mine for almost 2 decades.
Seeing a legend like Shogun live was the main reason.

Dont recall any other event where the main and co main events get scrapped almost simultaneously.

Now I understand when people get all furious at these foking changes in cards after they got tickets.

I hope they generate 2 good fights to replace the ones that got scrapped because if Ray Borg is what we get instead im trying to return my foking ticket and get a refund.

Uff I needed to get that off my chest...

I feel your pain. UFC St. louis was kinda shitty then got majorly shitty went belfort, hall and alves got scrapped from it.

I pray for your sake that they dont find 30% Usman an oppnent

I remember when the Internet and sherdog were the only way to know mma. Remember waiting days to be able to read about who won in Pride and waiting weeks for pics. Sherdog highlights were the yhing back then.

When I bought my ticket for UFC Chile I was so happy because that was a dream of mine for almost 2 decades.

Dont recall any other event where the main and co main events get scrapped almost simultaneously.

Now I understand when people get all furious at these foking changes in cards after they got tickets.

I hope they generate 2 good fights to replace the ones that got scrapped because if Ray Borg is what we get instead im trying to return my foking ticket and get a refund.

Still go man :)

While I feel your pain on the shogun fight being lost... you really didn't want to see him die in there, did you?

I understand but it’s not as great as you may think. Yes it’s an experience and I recommend everyone to do it once. Unless you get cageside seats it’s quite difficult to see with the cage. Plus the crowd is filled with drunk annoying casuals who yell “Fuck him up!” Every 2 mins. Good luck taking a piss there too. Oh and I got to see Shogun.... get destroyed by Gustafsson that is.... hard to watch live honestly.

That is one weak ass card.

Sorry for you TS. Get your money back.

Just get a refund. Problem solved. Quit your bitching.

Where are Masvidal and Maia at? Get one of them in there against Usman.

You should go for the experience. If you care about the fights, watching on your TV or computer is better anyway.

Imagine being from Germany and having to watch Peter Sobotta or Dennis Dover headline over and over with a bunch of sub standard European fighters on the undercarriage.
Glad to see my phones not the only one that hates Dennis siver

Im done with live events

$14 for a beer
I serve better food
Long lines to the pisser
Shitty uncomfortable seats
I cant blaze my medicine
I cant kick my feet up and stick a hand down my pants “Al Bundy” style
This guy gets it!

I've been to a ufc event once in Sweden. The event was worth watching even with cheap seats and made the trip worth the price.

Bro don't worry I will headline the shit out of Chile, I never pull outRay-Borg-2-e1523474708883-750x430.png

Ask for a refund / Pide una devolucion

Shogun was taken off the card, they are going to put two female nobodies as co-main. The card is completely ruined.

The cheapest tickets are 50 dollars. It's not worth it.

I bought 250 USD tickets (I am not TS)

Back