I am from Chile. Ive been a fan for 17 years. IM DEVASTATED.

Im done with live events

$14 for a beer
I serve better food
Long lines to the pisser
Shitty uncomfortable seats
I cant blaze my medicine
I cant kick my feet up and stick a hand down my pants “Al Bundy” style

The main card is still stacked. You have Veronica Maceda taking on Andrea Lee and Alexa Grasso vs the incredible Tatiana Suarez!

Ask for a refund / Pide una devolucion

Shogun was taken off the card, they are going to put two female nobodies as co-main. The card is completely ruined.

The cheapest tickets are 50 dollars. It's not worth it.

recipe-image-legacy-id--1001451_6.jpg

Sorry TS. Losing both the Main and Co-Main, that does suck.

I'm half Chilean and wanted this event to do well, but things have fallen apart very quickly.

I'm hoping Demian Maia takes Ponzinibbio's place. There's no rumour behind that I just think it makes sense.

Ever been to santiago chile OP?

I designed a building there.
Which one?

The ufc is a fucking shit show now a days. I feel bad for new fans. I'm watching boxing at the moment which is so much fucking better.

I feel your pain, man. That card got decimated.

I have tix to 225 and hope it doesn't have the same fate.

I was in Vegas for the Ferg vs Khabib card last spring when we lost that fight too. Part of the sport, but it sucks.

Must be hot living in Chilli

I feel like they should have just had Shogun fight anyone to keep some respectability.

Im done with live events

$14 for a beer
I serve better food
Long lines to the pisser
Shitty uncomfortable seats
I cant blaze my medicine
I cant kick my feet up and stick a hand down my pants “Al Bundy” style

All valid points. The best shows I've been to seem to be the smaller ones where I can get the first row balcony so I'm looking into the cage. If you go to a UFC or larger one, sometimes the view sucks and you are looking at the screen the whole time.

$14/beer? Damn. I paid $8.50 for a beer at Monster Jam a month or two ago and thought I got ripped off.

17 years fan, you should be used to disappointment.

All valid points. The best shows I've been to seem to be the smaller ones where I can get the first row balcony so I'm looking into the cage. If you go to a UFC or larger one, sometimes the view sucks and you are looking at the screen the whole time.

$14/beer? Damn. I paid $8.50 for a beer at Monster Jam a month or two ago and thought I got ripped off.

Yep, at Anaheim. Every time we went to order 3 beers it was over $40.

Just like when I stopped going to NFL games. Camera angles from TV are better than live. I mean, why go to a live event and spend the whole time watching there replay screens?

I'm merely a disciple lol

But seriously, Chile and Brazil are somewhat close. Couldn't TS jump a train or a flight to Brazil? Unless there's some travel restrictions that I'm not aware of. Or maybe it's cost prohibitive, and I hadn't considered that because I'm a privileged American with expendable income.

Two different countries man.

IMO if you can't get 200 level seats, get nose bleeds. You will be looking at the jumbtron above the cage anyways. That goes for anyone that hasn't been to a show yet. A 3 hour MMA card is atrocious to sit through live. It's is not like any other sport that is actually enjoyable in person.

I am devastated for you for being from Chile. Any chance of an alpaca poncho? I will get Manchester Utd to send Alexis Sanchez back to you as well as he is absolutely useless!!!!

Its a well kept secret because why would anyone pay hundreds, thousands, or ten thousands to an far inferior viewing experience compared to $65 to watch it on a huge HDTV?

And with most professional sports like baseball, football and soccer, everybody gets a decent view of the action for MOST of the game.

The only professional sport that's worse to attend live than MMA, is NASCAR or Indy racing.

Dude I fuckin despise NASCAR but I attended an event at Kentucky Speedway and it was honestly the most fun I’ve ever had at a live event. Shit was so much fun

I remember when the Internet and sherdog were the only way to know mma. Remember waiting days to be able to read about who won in Pride and waiting weeks for pics. Sherdog highlights were the yhing back then.

When I bought my ticket for UFC Chile I was so happy because that was a dream of mine for almost 2 decades.
Seeing a legend like Shogun live was the main reason.

Dont recall any other event where the main and co main events get scrapped almost simultaneously.

Now I understand when people get all furious at these foking changes in cards after they got tickets.

I hope they generate 2 good fights to replace the ones that got scrapped because if Ray Borg is what we get instead im trying to return my foking ticket and get a refund.

Uff I needed to get that off my chest...

head up, homie. I hear ya. Fuck em, get your money back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back