I am dating a high testosterone woman

If she doesn't have a penis.. everything is perfectly FINE.

I'd love to fook a woman with high T.

caitlin-jenner-variety-trans-hollywood-2.jpg

Some of these responses are sherdog at its finest

A look at the bright side no period you get to beat yall dicks togather and you can measure you sizes at the end of the month.

Any chance she immigrated from Thailand? Red flag right there.

Get the fuck outta there man.

Barry Bonds used to look like this in the 80s:

BBqTYMY.jpg

I read this and am surprised. Many write about their grandparents, who are eighty years old. My grandmother 73 and she can not walk, she needs constant care. We simply could not give it to her because of our work, so we discussed it with her and decided that she would be better off to a place where she could be watched all the time and, if necessary, immediately to provide medical assistance. Send it to the place under the name city care. It seems so called if I do not confuse anything. We often visit her. Be proud that your old relatives could live so much. The truth is important
<{clintugh}>
Weirdest necro bump I have seen

I don't know what's more bizarre, the thread, the fact that it was necro'd for an equally bizarre comment or the dudes responding to it like it was posted today.

Hey guys. So I have been dating this girl I met a few weeks ago, a cute brunette who seems pretty normal, aside from her elite level of figure skating. Today she revealed to me she has a hormonal disorder where her body produces more testosterone and other manly chemicals than most women. She said the only side effect is that she has wide shoulders, but knowing how much hormones can change people I am now curious if there is more to the story. Like her shoulders are kinda wide but not crazy wide. I remember this basketball girl from my high school had wider shoulders. Why would the condition have been discovered if that was the only side effect? I know that when female body builders use testosterone it can have serious effects on them.

Wise council of sherbros, do you have any experience with dating high testosterone women? Should I be aware of any challenges in advance? How should I proceed?
7 mos later, who's settled in as the top?

Hey guys. So I have been dating this girl I met a few weeks ago, a cute brunette who seems pretty normal, aside from her elite level of figure skating. Today she revealed to me she has a hormonal disorder where her body produces more testosterone and other manly chemicals than most women. She said the only side effect is that she has wide shoulders, but knowing how much hormones can change people I am now curious if there is more to the story. Like her shoulders are kinda wide but not crazy wide. I remember this basketball girl from my high school had wider shoulders. Why would the condition have been discovered if that was the only side effect? I know that when female body builders use testosterone it can have serious effects on them.

Wise council of sherbros, do you have any experience with dating high testosterone women? Should I be aware of any challenges in advance? How should I proceed?
she's telling you not to be shocked she's got a fat clit.

I read this and am surprised. Many write about their grandparents, who are eighty years old. My grandmother 73 and she can not walk, she needs constant care. We simply could not give it to her because of our work, so we discussed it with her and decided that she would be better off to a place where she could be watched all the time and, if necessary, immediately to provide medical assistance. Send it to the place under the name city care. It seems so called if I do not confuse anything. We often visit her. Be proud that your old relatives could live so much. The truth is important
I understand all of these words. Just not in this order.

Do you push her penis to the side before you eat her out?

Back