I am dating a high testosterone woman

I read this and am surprised. Many write about their grandparents, who are eighty years old. My grandmother 73 and she can not walk, she needs constant care. We simply could not give it to her because of our work, so we discussed it with her and decided that she would be better off to a place where she could be watched all the time and, if necessary, immediately to provide medical assistance. Send it to the place under the name city care. It seems so called if I do not confuse anything. We often visit her. Be proud that your old relatives could live so much. The truth is important
{<huh}

I read this and am surprised. Many write about their grandparents, who are eighty years old. My grandmother 73 and she can not walk, she needs constant care. We simply could not give it to her because of our work, so we discussed it with her and decided that she would be better off to a place where she could be watched all the time and, if necessary, immediately to provide medical assistance. Send it to the place under the name city care. It seems so called if I do not confuse anything. We often visit her. Be proud that your old relatives could live so much. The truth is important
<{walkerwhut}>

5f187ef002250ce766fea88c86a48c3d.jpg

Have u grabbed her by the pussy (or cock) yet?

PS:
6a00c2251d19928e1d00e398cfebfc0004.jpg

{<doc}

If your girl is down to have sex every day, every other problem in the world can be overcome.

TS, you could possibly make a pro/con chart and list out some of the points of your situation. (The pro/con chart was invented by Ben Franklin BTW). And just so you know, with a high T woman, there is a good chance for dominate sons. The sex of the child can be influenced by the woman's T levels during pregnancy. High T can mean more likely she'll produce males and more likely they'll be High T alphas. She's already an athlete too. So it could be a good investment in your future offspring if your one who thinks that way.

Sounds like a Jon Jones duck. Hows her driving record?

athlete women love to fuck like bunnies, most likely from the heightened testosterone.

This guy knows. One girl was trying to fuck me nonstop I had to cut her loose. I worked overnights at the time and she knew when I left for work, when I woke up, and everything. She would call every time to try and fuck me before I left for work or right when I got home from work. I had just broke up with my ex of 9 years and I was just trying to get laid like every 3 weeks because otherwise I start to go crazy.

<Dana05>

I would think high test in a female would make her voice a little deep and likely to be a little more hairy than others but I’m not totally 100% on that

How's the pegging so far?

Back