I am dating a high testosterone woman

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have been dating this girl I met a few weeks ago, a cute brunette who seems pretty normal, aside from her elite level of figure skating. Today she revealed to me she has a hormonal disorder where her body produces more testosterone and other manly chemicals than most women. She said the only side effect is that she has wide shoulders, but knowing how much hormones can change people I am now curious if there is more to the story. Like her shoulders are kinda wide but not crazy wide. I remember this basketball girl from my high school had wider shoulders. Why would the condition have been discovered if that was the only side effect? I know that when female body builders use testosterone it can have serious effects on them.

Wise council of sherbros, do you have any experience with dating high testosterone women? Should I be aware of any challenges in advance? How should I proceed?

The condition could have been discovered when routine blood work was done as part of a yearly checkup.

Does she have a deep voice? Like a dude?

Do you like that?

Last edited:
Hey guys. So I have been dating this girl I met a few weeks ago, a cute brunette who seems pretty normal, aside from her elite level of figure skating. Today she revealed to me she has a hormonal disorder where her body produces more testosterone and other manly chemicals than most women. She said the only side effect is that she has wide shoulders, but knowing how much hormones can change people I am now curious if there is more to the story. Like her shoulders are kinda wide but not crazy wide. I remember this basketball girl from my high school had wider shoulders. Why would the condition have been discovered if that was the only side effect? I know that when female body builders use testosterone it can have serious effects on them.

Wise council of sherbros, do you have any experience with dating high testosterone women? Should I be aware of any challenges in advance? How should I proceed?

Proceed forward and report back on the size of her clitoris.

How often does she shave her goatee??

<{1-17}> .

One of my exes was high T. She would always flick her sultana while driving her car because driving was boring

At some point she's going to over power you, hold you down, flip you on your stomach and then proceed to whip out her dick and pound you.

Last edited:
Abort. Dont want to fuck around and develop feelings for someone that has a disorder like that.

Think about it. Thats going to mean upper lip hair, hair everywhere generally. Dark hair. Probably aggressive periods if I had to guess. Mood swings. Etc. Depending on how aggressively high the T levels are her head and jaw might continue to widen/thicken as well.

but what do I know....

athlete women love to fuck like bunnies, most likely from the heightened testosterone.

now this women has even more testosterone than comparable athlete women?

its gonna be death by snu snu.

24owmet.jpg

More T should mean alot more snu snu for you no? You lucked out boy.<20>

So you're dating a tranny and you want the blessings from Sherdog to continue seeing this tranny?

Abort. Dont want to fuck around and develop feelings for someone that has a disorder like that.

Think about it. Thats going to mean upper lip hair, hair everywhere generally. Dark hair. Probably aggressive periods if I had to guess. Mood swings. Etc. Depending on how aggressively high the T levels are her head and jaw might continue to widen/thicken as well.

but what do I know....

Aggressive periods, or dominate periods...................

The last girl I dated had high T although not a medical condition. Just naturally high than normal. Had huge feet, a bigger appetite than me(which was off putting) and upper lip hair.

She was indeed ALWAYS down for sex. There was probably a stretch of 6 months where she at least sucked me off every. single. day

Run away TS srsly

Back