I am being flamed hard... now!! As we speak!! Online Mods?!

axhand1e

{}-{}-{}-{}-[R~R]-{}-{}-{}-{}
@plutonium
Reaction score
the guy flaming me hard, i mean hard. He's posting on MY thread **UFC vs. Pride Wars** , his name is legend>royce. I've looked for an online mod to pm... can't find one, anyone?... thanks.

Axman

ttt hurry please. thanks.

A Pink Floyd song comes to mind (off the album "the Wall")

Is there anybody out there?

Btw, besides clicking on all the threads one by one in all the forums... I have no idea how to locate an online mod, can anyone assist me with this?

Btw, besides clicking on all the threads one by one in all the forums... I have no idea how to locate an online mod, can anyone assist me with this?

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????:eek::eek::eek:

I just pmd Kforcer... hope he responds soon. :icon_neut

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????:eek::eek::eek:

I told him it was a mistake and that you were joking.. sorry bro. I misunderstood you. I asked you in my thread why you were doing it. And you didn't respond, by the time I got ur Pm, i already posted this thread... Dude, total misunderstanding... you gotta be careful... I've NEVER done this before.. to anyone. I promise :redface:

This thread can be deleted, as I've contacted a mod, explained the situation. No need for thread anymore.

Man when you're in a forum section you can see the mods names in the bottom on the page
I know that in the HW they are 29 or 30 so you may find one that is online...

Dude .. you did the right thing in bringing this to someones' attention. What he was doin was intentional and flagrant violation of our rules and most internet fora rules.

Don't let that asshole put a guilt trip on you. Besides ... he's probably back with an equally shitty name already.

HAHAHAHAHA. At least threadstarter took it like a man :redface:

I'm being flamed! Help!

What happened to this place? I suspect an epidemic of nullos.

oh my god...what the fuck? WAAAAAAAAAAA im being FLAAAAMEEEEED!!11 HELP ME MODS!!1 you are the worst

I don't believe this. I'm beginning to think I need to spend more time studying and less time posting in online forums.

Back