I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

So, I guess we can go around stabbing adults who cling to life on machines?

If the adult is leeching off your body, sure.

When you try this moralist bullshit it doesn't work

If the adult is leeching off your body, sure.
funny-funny-wrestling-fail-gif-01.gif

You are pretty sick comparing a child in the mother's womb to a leech. But, from reading your posts, I kinda knew that.

funny-funny-wrestling-fail-gif-01.gif

You are pretty sick comparing a child in the mother's womb to a leech. But, from reading your posts, I kinda knew that.

Well see that's kind of the point. It's not a child until it can live in it's own. Until then, it's a developing fetus that belongs to the mother.

A fetus is a leech. A child is also a leech, but high rights.

So, I guess we can go around stabbing adults who cling to life on machines?

If that machine is connected to my body, yes.

You dont have tge right to anyone else's body. Very, very simple concept.

Well see that's kind of the point. It's not a child until it can live in it's own. Until then, it's a developing fetus that belongs to the mother.

A fetus is a leech. A child is also a leech, but high rights.

Lmao what the fuck is this shit? Even children that are 13 years old cannot live on their own. Most people can’t so that until they’re 18 and older.

That's 100% FAKE NEWS, DUMBASS.
Even your stupid snopes admits:

While both candidates — like most Democrats — are both well known as in favor of abortion rights, they gave slightly different answers on the question of late-term abortions.

Asked generally whether abortion should ever be illegal, Sen. Bernie Sanders said, “I happen to believe that it is wrong for the government to be telling a woman what to be doing with her own body.”

He chided Republicans who broadly oppose government interference in people’s personal lives, “but somehow on this issue they want to tell every woman in America what she should do with her body.”

Asked more specifically if he would support restrictions on abortions for pregnancies farther along than five months, Sanders simply responded, “I am very strongly pro-choice. That is a choice to be made between a woman, her physician and her family.”

Clinton, by contrast, noted that she has gone on the record as in favor of some “late-pregnancy regulation that would have exceptions for the life and health of the mother.”

However, Clinton stressed that she objects to the recent efforts in Congress to pass a federal law banning abortions after 20 weeks with no exceptions....

Dumbass! <wink>

EDIT:

For reference for the 20 weeks:
baby-dev.png

I'm for any point prior it to be a financial burden to the state -- but the argument of when a life becomes a life is arbitrary and capricious. The science always points to the formation of human, thus it's a human life at every stage. That clump of cells is not going to form anything else but a human, it's not the Copenhagen interpretation, we know 100 it will be human if it makes it to birth and it's a process all humans have to go through. People just put nebulous classifications to it to make themselves feel less macabre about it.

Ugh. I hate this weak kneed "it's up to the woman" stuff. No it's not. Women don't have any more rights to murder babies than men do.

The question is when does the fetus become a human life. It's a good (albeit tired) question with no clear cut answer. All I know is, if you support abortion past the point that a baby could theoretically survive on its own, that's when I can say you're objectively wrong. At that point, you're just a baby killer plain and simple.

Would you call the parts below "a car" simply based on it's potential to be one? A fetus is not a 'child' or a 'baby'.

pile-rusty-car-parts-29660303.jpg

I cannot quite put my finger on it, but the grossness of this analogy pretty well sums up why I have steadily become more and more anti-abortion.
Or at least, anti-pro-abortionists.

I guess it's the irrational idea I have that we should see ourselves as more than an assembly of parts.

Last edited:
Here is my question. Look at the following chart:

baby-dev.png

I am curious, from those who support abortion, at what stage, based on the above diagram that you can each go verify as fact for yourselves, is it OK to kill your child?

If it means less dumb threads.

Lmao what the fuck is this shit? Even children that are 13 years old cannot live on their own. Most people can’t so that until they’re 18 and older.

That's a retarded distortion of what I said, and if you're not trolling then I'll make an exception on my age limit to include you at any age.

I'm clearly referencing life support treatment. If the baby would need life support to survive outside the womb, then it can be aborted. I would also extend that to any children that will be born with serious defects that can't be treated to give the child a normal quality life. There's already too many people in this world. There's already too many kids that aren't being adopted to decent homes.

Human life isn't special. If you're dead without life support, you have no real right to life. It's the choice of those who will be responsible for your care. And I hold that for myself. If I'm on life support and am probably not going to recover go ahead and let me die without suffering.

That's a retarded distortion of what I said, and if you're not trolling then I'll make an exception on my age limit to include you at any age.

I'm clearly referencing life support treatment. If the baby would need life support to survive outside the womb, then it can be aborted. I would also extend that to any children that will be born with serious defects that can't be treated to give the child a normal quality life. There's already too many people in this world. There's already too many kids that aren't being adopted to decent homes.

Human life isn't special. If you're dead without life support, you have no real right to life. It's the choice of those who will be responsible for your care. And I hold that for myself. If I'm on life support and am probably not going to recover go ahead and let me die without suffering.

It’s a dumb as fuck argument because even a full term baby needs so many extra things post delivery to keep it alive. Same with many adults in hospital being kept alive with modern medicine. Should we just nuke the hospitals?

How dopey are you

Unreal. Her body? Her choice? She isn't the one that is going to die; the baby is.

Back