I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

The more I think about it the more I don’t really care about when. I want the conversation to change. The fetus are always lives. They aren’t human lives but they are lives and they have the potential to become people. Abortions should be available but decisions surrounding them should be made with extreme gravity, regardless of its 1 week or 4 months. I’m fine with experts coming to a decisions on when the cutoff should be but I think it’s reasonable to allow late term abortions in cases where the mother is in danger.

Up until birth is cool with me. Human life begins at birth imo, so any time before that is fair game.

Also for the people wondering what say a father should have in it, I say none. If God wanted men to have a say in it he would have made pregnancy a shared physical burden.

I am perfectly okay with outlawing abortion past the second trimester.

For a baby to be aborted at 8 mths there would have to be very extreme reasons, probably because the life of the woman or baby is at risk.
I have no problem with abortion up to 10 wks. I get sick and tired of the men who say abortion is wrong, we as males do not have that right to tell a female she cannot abort something growing inside of HER body. I'm certain if things were reversed and we were the ones getting pregnant in this world, we wouldn't want to be told either. We simply don't have the right!

I do not consider a fetus a human being, and besides i'm pro-life, pro the life of the pregnant female. She is more important than the under-developed fetus that she is carrying.
What is more important, a fully developed adult human being of something that isn't developed? Sometimes a choice has to be made.
We as males have no idea what it's like to be female, we have no idea what it's like to be a pregnant female. Ergo, we have no right to tell a female what she MUST do in that situation. I can't begin to understand the stupidity of any male, and the huge ego of any male who believes he knows better than the pregnant female, or understand the circumstances in her life.

Things are not black and white.

So many females are made pregnant by stupid, immature, young men[boys] who fuck off when they find out what they've done. Why should a young girl have to go thru' with the pregnancy whey it wasn't planned?
Why punish the girl if it was he who refused to wear a condom,for example?
"Oh i can't feel anything when i wear one of those."
"If you really loved me you wouldn't make me wear one of those."
"We'll do it just the once, you won't get pregnant."
"It's not manly to wear one."

I'm certain many thousands of young girls get pregnant each year because the boys, or young men, pressure the females into having sex without contraception, i have no doubt at all.
Why then punish the girl? Makes no sense.
I think some governments are against POOR women/girls having the right to abortion. Abortion has always been available to females who are rich themselves or from a rich family.

Last edited:
When it means the mother will die, then I think it's ok.

The limit here is 12 weeks (from the first day of the last mens period) at the absolute latest. Exceptions can be made under special circumstances. We have around a 1.2% abortion rate. I´m fine with that.

Are there any supporters of infanticide, regardless of how long the fetus has been alive, that would stab the fetus in the heart with a knife, themselves?
Send me a PM and let's broker a deal.

The reason a man can't force a woman to get an abortion is because it's in her body. Why is that hard to understand?

Second the Laws that favor women in custody battles are fucked. Need to be fix.
Actually thats quite a persistent myth. Women get custody more often, yes, but that's because men don't ask for full custody that much. If you look at cases were both sides are asking for full custody, the male is in favor or it's even I think.

Here is my question. Look at the following chart:

baby-dev.png

I am curious, from those who support abortion, at what stage, based on the above diagram that you can each go verify as fact for yourselves, is it OK to kill your child?
any stage you want, 99% of the time it should have nothing to do with anyone but the mother

I am definitely against such late term abortions unless there is something very wrong with the child and the mother was also at risk.

So many females are made pregnant by stupid, immature, young men [boys] who fuck off when they find out what they've done. Why should a young girl have to go thru' with the pregnancy whey it wasn't planned? Why punish the girl if it was he who refused to wear a condom,for example? Why then punish the girl? Makes no sense.

Right, men are stupid and women are innocent. The girl is just as guilty of the pregnancy as the father. She could be on the pill. She could make the guy wear a condom. She could refuse sex. I'm tired of seeing these single mothers in their 20s with one or more kids from different fathers from the time they had unprotected sex when they were 16. Didn't finish high school, drug use and now on welfare. Stupid bitches in my opinion. Ruined their lives and their kids lives.

Based on the diagram given I'd say 20 weeks, no central nervous system = no human.

At eight months there are still legit reasons for abortion, like the baby having a painful crippling and expensive disease.

Expensive. Little bit taken aback by that.

Of course I don't support abortions at 8 months. Procrastination shouldn't be rewarded

Some facts according to the CDC:

91.5% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.2%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation.

My view is that it is a non-issue, as the fetus had the ability to become a human life at every stage, the probability increasing in development. Selecting a “cut off” point at any age before birth is a relatively arbitrary distinction.

It is also rather immaterial, as statistics show almost all abortions are performed early. Those performed late are generally for medical reasons.

I’m fine with a cut-off age to appease the anti-abortion crowd, provided there is a caveat to allow for abortions for medical reasons which includes fetal abnormalities. Logically, it doesn’t make sense to have a cut-off age, but I understand the visceral and emotional side of it is a different story.

it is not a child until it is born. I dont think anyone in their right mind would agree to routine abortions at 8 month pregnancies - that is dangerous for the mother.

I don’t know if they exist in this forum but there are plenty of hardline feminists who believe abortion rights should continue for some period after a live birth.

{<huh}

Bullshit. I'm gonna need proof of this.

I think you should be legally allowed to kill your kid up until the age of 16 if he/she is a royal fuck up and societal leech. Especially if hes/she is a lefty idiot. You can always make another one.

Back