I am Adam Piccolotti Bellator top 10 Lightweight and I do a weekly VLOG!

Hey brother, welcome to sherdog. Its mostly shitposters and idiots but we're not that bad in this subforum.
Good luck with your career and your next fight. Train hard, fight easy!!
Thanks my man! Iv only good experience so far but from what others told me there are quite a few "shitposters" and "dickbags" on here lol...Ill keep my hands up!

Thanks for dropping in. You are in arguably the toughest divisions in MMA and to your credit you have many wins but only going to get tougher. Good luck. Will remember you.

I like fighter insights but mostly focused on training , fights , rules and business side. Humor / fun ok too.
I agree with the toughest division for sure! And thanks my man I train my ass off for these tough opponents. Only time will show what I am capable of and I have supreme confidence in that. Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Good luck Adam and thanks for dropping by. I would like to see you against Primus if you are victorious, kind of bored with Chandler getting a title fight all the time win or lose and two undefeated guys fighting for the belt would be really cool.
Thanks bro! I would love to fight Primus! I would honestly like to whip Chandler to take the belt then defend it against everyone! But I hear where your coming from! Time will tell!

Should switch the nickname to Masenko or Namekian or some shit. Either way, best of luck against Goiti, thats gonna be a hell of a fight to watch! Will be rooting for ya dude
Not sure what those mean but thanks brotha!!

Can't wait to watch your fight man! I'll be checking those videos after work for sure

Good luck in your upcoming fight.

Hey brother, welcome to sherdog. Its mostly shitposters and idiots but we're not that bad in this subforum.
Good luck with your career and your next fight. Train hard, fight easy!!

The strange thing is this website isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. But by the time they got that crap together most of the OGs stopped posting and almost all the fighters stopped being active
With the exception of Phil Baroni and Todd duffee.

The strange thing is this website isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. But by the time they got that crap together most of the OGs stopped posting and almost all the fighters stopped being active
With the exception of Phil Baroni and Todd duffee.
You what's sad? This forum is actually great when compared to boxing forums.

You what's sad? This forum is actually great when compared to boxing forums.

tumblr_oal7wjK8BJ1qf7xjao1_400.gif

Hi Adam welcome to Sherdog. Thanks for joining our community and good luck with your upcoming fight and your career. As others have stated there are some disrespectful posters on here but I wanted to add that there are some really great and knowledgeable MMA fans posting on here as well. We appreciate another professional fighter coming on board.

I forgot to mention one other thing. Since you are posting as a public figure you need to contact an administrator and verify who you are to get a pro fighter tag. It's a rule. Message one of the moderators or use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Will you have sex with my wife, perhaps in exchange for a small amount of money?

War Adam! Hopefully you go far my man.

Just remember one thing: People here know more than you do about your profession and we all could be champions after 6 months of training. But we have more important things to do such as posting on this website.

Whats up Sherdog! My name is Adam "The Bomb" Piccolotti and if you do not know me yet I am a brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, Professional MMA fighter with a 9-0 record and a top 10 lightweight in Bellator.
For the past 11 weeks I have been doing a weekly Vlog following me through out my week of training, eating, and everything else!
I am fighting Goiti Yamauchi (21-3) at Bellator 183 September 23rd and I am sharing everything leading up to this fight! Come join my journey!
Please like and subscribe on my Youtube channel, "The Bomb MMA" and let me know what you guys wanna see! OSS

You vs Aaron Pico who wins? Who's the top upcoming LW at AKA? Would you fight Pico or Thomson in Bellator?

Back