I’m pretty sure Chocolate Al would beat Rashad in a rematch today

Tour'soverboyo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jeez, this guy is so done it’s not even funny. At least Chuck still has that will to win. Up until Jones, Rashad would ko’d him in any rematch but at this point I would actually favor Chuck based on his mental strength alone.

Jeez, this guy is so done it’s not even funny. At least Chuck still has that will to win. Up until Jones, Rashad would ko’d him in any rematch but at this point I would actually favor Chuck based on his mental strength alone.
Whaaaa?
Have you seen Liddell lately?
I would still pick Evans.

Whaaaa?
Have you seen Liddell lately?
I would still pick Evans.

Have you seen Evans? He doesn’t even fight in his fights anymore. Physically he’s in better shape than chuck, but he’s mentally checked out a long time ago.

Have you seen Evans? He doesn’t even fight in his fights anymore. Physically he’s in better shape than chuck, but he’s mentally checked out a long time ago.
Liddell can't even formulate a sentence much less formulate a combination or remember a gameplan.

I see this as an attempt to try and make a fighter seem like they're God awful due to their performance in their recent fight. Yes, Evans fought horribly against Smith but trying to raise Liddell from the grave and saying he would beat Evans is a stretch. You Liddell fanboys just can't let UFC 88 go, can you?

Liddell can't even formulate a sentence much less formulate a combination of remember a gameplan.

I see this as an attempt to try and make a fighter seem like they're God awful due to their performance in their recent fight. Yes, Evans fought horribly against Smith but trying to raise Liddell from the grave and saying he would beat Evans is a stretch. You Liddell fanboys just can't let UFC 88 go, can you?

I like chuck, but I’m not a fanboy. I even said that Evans would have knocked him out in rematches lol

All the noob ,wanna be mma fans always shitting on our champs from the past. Flavor of the month fans

I wouldn’t be so sure. Chuck’s chin is shot too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back