I’m loving my Crocs

Are Crocs gay?

• Total voters
I know Crocs have been out for some time now, and about everyone has either tried em or said eff em, but I just got some yesterday. Them shits are ultra comfortable. I was weary about getting em cause I’m not a high school girl, but godamn they’re nice.

They’re good for smoking on the garage or patio. Probably awesome for beach and fishing and shit.

I bought them off the streets in China for less than 5 bucks a pair for wearing at home. Definitely an imitation but feels exactly the same.

Just beware of escalators.
for stuff like that qhere its for sure made in China and costs about 3 cents to produce, i would not at all be surprised if the knockoffs were being produced on the same line. China gives zero fucks about IP.

Only thing worse is the shoes with individual toes, f you shoes and you confirt

I know Crocs have been out for some time now, and about everyone has either tried em or said eff em, but I just got some yesterday. Them shits are ultra comfortable. I was weary about getting em cause I’m not a high school girl, but godamn they’re nice.

I know crocs aren't new. I bought my very first pair a couple of months ago that I plan to wear this summer. I kind of got sick of regular sandels. The crocs I bought is a hybrid where you can wear it as a sandel or a shoe with a movable strap in the back.

You can wear Crocs without wearing those fugly clogs!

They make some really good loafer-type shows that are super comfortable. And you don't look like a tool wearing them.

No.

No again.

They're nice to wear after running or any type of workout IMO.

the materi5al they are made of feels wioerd and squeaks when /they are wet and touch the skin, no thanlks

With all the available footwear options you go with one of the lamest ones? Man, fuck your shoes.

Crocs have come a long way
11270_00J_ALT140.jpg
I got a pair similar to this to wear around the house

Back