I’m loving my Crocs

Are Crocs gay?

• Total voters
I enjoy wearing them. I don’t care what anyone thinks.

Which ones did you get? I used to find kswiss comfortable.
Also, fuck your shoes.

Which ones did you get? I used to find kswiss comfortable.
Also, fuck your shoes.
Got these ones.
28177FE3-8C99-4780-813B-97C709905B7E_zpseqpy6xbo.jpeg

Also, fuck my shoes. Fuck, they’re ugly, but comfy as fuck.

First time I went to the USA I was wondering why so many weirdos were wearing these stupid sandals

15 years later I still wonder

But now here I only see chefs and the occasional Asian wearing them

I bought them off the streets in China for less than 5 bucks a pair for wearing at home. Definitely an imitation but feels exactly the same.

Just beware of escalators.

First time I went to the USA I was wondering why so many weirdos were wearing these stupid sandals

15 years later I still wonder

But now here I only see chefs and the occasional Asian wearing them
I do see a lot of kitchen dudes wearing them.

I wish, bruh. You get BS shit flipflops in jail. Shit you can wear in the showers so you ain't steppin in jizz. If you believe otherwise you ain’t been in jail.

I bought them off the streets in China for less than 5 bucks a pair for wearing at home. Definitely an imitation but feels exactly the same.

Just beware of escalators.
Only the dinks need to worry about escalators.

And lol at these being jail shoes.

You get fuckin $2 fucking flipflops in jail. You better ask somebody, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. And that’s if you’re lucky to even get the option of shoes.

Cheap; Last a long time; Extremely light and can travel/be shipped very easily.

Seen all over the place in developing countries.

I am sure they they certainly have helped slow down the spread of some diseases and parasites.

For many, they are the only footwear they own.

Heck, whoever invented Crocs should get a Nobel prize.

thats all we're allowed to wear in theatre.

So you’re on a karate forum at 2am on a Thursday night asking strange men about your shoes, and you think it’s the shoes that might be gay?

So you’re on a karate forum at 2am on a Thursday night asking strange men about your shoes, and you think it’s the shoes that might be gay?
It’s definitely not the penis in my mouth that’s gay. I totally didn’t look him in the eyes.

And lol at these being jail shoes.

You get fuckin $2 fucking flipflops in jail. You better ask somebody, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. And that’s if you’re lucky to even get the option of shoes.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? You sure you know what you're talking about because that's what what I got in Maricopa county in 2006 guy

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? You sure you know what you're talking about because that's what what I got in Maricopa county in 2006 guy
Depends. We were all transfered to this non violent jail. They didn’t actually sell flipflops at that jail, we had to bring em from the jails we all transferred from. Some had these fakeidas shoes, me, i had shithole v thongs from Manassas jail.

Back