I’m loving my Crocs

Are Crocs gay?

• Total voters

Johnson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know Crocs have been out for some time now, and about everyone has either tried em or said eff em, but I just got some yesterday. Them shits are ultra comfortable. I was weary about getting em cause I’m not a high school girl, but godamn they’re nice.

Oh shit, I voted yes they are gay, but I thought you were talking about the reptiles.

I remember very uncool adults wearing those when I was a kid.
Try em, bro. They’re fuckin tight. I was the same way with these and PSVR. Both of em surpassed my expectations and then some.

Try em, bro. They’re fuckin tight. I was the same way with these and PSVR. Both of em surpassed my expectations and then some.
Maybe one day I rock them to the strip club with all my jewelry and new freezer.

Maybe one day I rock them to the strip club with all my jewelry and new freezer.
Not sure I can wear em out the house. But goddamn they’re comfy to wear at home.

Last edited:
Not sure I can wear em out the house. But goddamn they’re confy to wear at home.
Oh ok, if you're just wearing them at home then i could give that a pass.
I have some rabbit skin/fur socks that are the most comfortable thing i've ever put on my feet, especially during winter, but they look gay as fuck.

Oh ok, if you're just wearing them at home then i could give that a pass.
I have some rabbit skin/fur socks that are the most comfortable thing i've ever put on my feet, especially during winter, but they look gay as fuck.
Yeah, not sure I could wear em out as they look gay as shit, but they’re like pillows for your feet.

Not sure I can wear em out the house. But goddamn they’re confy to wear at home.
The great thing about this generation is that everything that was lame will get you prime IG model ass. Fanny packs, member's only jackets, nobody gives a shit. Add 10k+ worth of jewelry and the world is yours.

The great thing about this generation is that everything that was lame will get you prime IG model ass. Fanny packs, member's only jackets, nobody gives a shit. Add 10k+ worth of jewelry and the world is yours.
I can pay for prime ass. At my age I want comfy feet and for kids to slow the fuck down.

I have crocs knock offs. Do they count?

I can pay for prime ass. At my age I want comfy feet and for kids to slow the fuck down.
I'm in my late 20's. I just want to spend my nights with prime ass for free and my money eating all day.

Had to look up what they were. Are they for work? I've only ever seen our line cooks wearing them on the job

Had to look up what they were. Are they for work? I've only ever seen our line cooks wearing them on the job
Try em out, bruh, I got a pair at BJs for $15. They’re boss as hell.

Back