Hyundai Motor to boost U.S. investment as automakers respond to Trump

It was even funnier when he wanted Germans to buy more American cars and the response was just "build better cars".

Germany and the EU need the United States. Without us, they sink. Why do you think that jackass Merkel let in all those terrorists? Obama persuaded her to do so and she obliged. Germany can fuck itself sideways for all I care.

It was even funnier when he wanted Germans to buy more American cars and the response was just "build better cars".

Thats the one I was referring to.. Everyone knows 95% of american cars are dogshit that can only drive in a straight line. Germans produce some of the best cars in the world, why the hell would they buy american???

There isn´t even an american car in the top 5 best selling cars IN THE US (only 7 in the top 20 are US made)

Germany and the EU need the United States. Without us, they sink. Why do you think that jackass Merkel let in all those terrorists? Obama persuaded her to do so and she obliged. Germany can fuck itself sideways for all I care.

How exactly would Germany and the EU "sink" without the US?

There is going to be a lot of egg on peoples face years from now when Trump goes down as the greatest potus ever.

Their Mexican plant isn´t to only service the US. Trump can GTFO BMW´s business, which they also told him to. Trumps reasoning was hilariously stupid though, I bet BMW had a good laugh.

My bimmers built in bavaria, sure as fuck would never buy one built by mexis.

They will hurt their own business with this move.

My bimmers built in bavaria, sure as fuck would never buy one built by mexis.

They will hurt their own business with this move.

Wouldn´t want anything built in the US either. Stick to that Bavarian car.

Their business will be fine.

Give Obama credit for what? He was a horrible President who put our country in double the debt it was before he came into office. He didn't have any ideas how to save the economy, all he did was hand money out we don't have. Sure, if you're in debt, you can whip out a credit card and toss all the debt onto that to survive a little longer, but that's not sustainable.

Also, healthcare. That bill was a disaster. It will go down in history as one of the worst bills ever passed. Sure, you can cover more people by making other people pay for it, what kind of creativity is that? That's not problem solving, it's just stealing from one person to give to the next. He made no regulation on how much medicines cost, or how to make hospitals run more efficiently.

Iran, the same with the other ways he solves problems, throw money at it. We froze their funds and had major negotiating power and what does he do? He gives them all their money back so they can pretty much self monitor. They gained no respect for us. Christ, they shit talk us at every turn. They even hold our Navy Sailors hostage. It was a total disgrace how he handled that.

Race relations, he made this country 10X worse. That's just a fact.

The only things Obama will be remember for is letting boys piss in girls bathrooms and vise versa. He was a total flop as a President.

It's hilarious how these people didn't get the point and just help strengthen it. It has nothing to do with you having to like Obama, or think he was good overall. One poster was complaining that the left never gives Trump any credit for anything, but it's clearly true the other way around. No president, with his thousands of actions over the years, could have made solely negative things, but you people only focus on the negative parts. That's just fine in itself, but it becomes hypocritical if one then also complain about the left doing the same thing.

As someone that has no stake in American politics and don't support either side it becomes very obvious how many Americans are blindly in one direction in their two party system. It of course also goes the other way around, with negative threads about the own side either gets all kinds of excuses for why it's not so bad (even with the "but that guy" responses, which are idiotic since it really says that your own side is as bad as the one you hate).

There's a mutually beneficial exchange on many levels between the US and the EU. Regarding cars, the German manufacturers do well in the US because they make great cars, while the American cars aren't as good and therefor do worse in the EU.

Trump is clearly just asking for a hand out since he wants the German people to buy inferior products, just because.

It's hilarious how these people didn't get the point and just help strengthen it. It has nothing to do with you having to like Obama, or think he was good overall. One poster was complaining that the left never gives Trump any credit for anything, but it's clearly true the other way around. No president, with his thousands of actions over the years, could have made solely negative things, but you people only focus on the negative parts. That's just fine in itself, but it becomes hypocritical if one then also complain about the left doing the same thing.

As someone that has no stake in American politics and don't support either side it becomes very obvious how many Americans are blindly in one direction in their two party system. It of course also goes the other way around, with negative threads about the own side either gets all kinds of excuses for why it's not so bad (even with the "but that guy" responses, which are idiotic since it really says that your own side is as bad as the one you hate).

There's a mutually beneficial exchange on many levels between the US and the EU. Regarding cars, the German manufacturers do well in the US because they make great cars, while the American cars aren't as good and therefor do worse in the EU.

Some of his points are also bullshit.

Obama lead one of the best recoveries of the economy of any world leader during this crisis.
He has created a shit ton of jobs.
Obama care, while far from perfect has gotten million insurance (I can´t wait for Trump to pitch single payer and Trumpkins have to support it)
Middle class income has risen
etc

Obama isn´t even close to that giant shitstain Reagan

Last edited:
Nothing better than waking up and feasting on liberal tears.

And from my very own thread...

Delicious.

#wasgonnahappenanyways

#nothingtodowithtrump
While this is true Trump calling on companies to invest more in their American manufacturing has impacts on the American population wanting to buy more American.

#nothingwrongwithspreadingthemessage

BMW - If you want to sell more cars in europe, build better cars. lol. So true

Back