Hyundai Motor to boost U.S. investment as automakers respond to Trump

What he said to BMW was fucking hilarious and ignorant. Even funnier that BMW told him to GTFO lol.

What he said to BMW was fucking hilarious and ignorant. Even funnier that BMW told him to GTFO lol.
This is why you are a fuckin joke around here. You can't give the guy credit for anything.

Bitches gonna bitch.

This is why you are a fuckin joke around here. You can't give the guy credit for anything.

Bitches gonna bitch.

I´ll wait and see what happens and give credit where it is due.. Your problem is you like to suck dick before the results are actually in. Cucks gonna cuck

I´ll wait and see what happens and give credit where it is due.. Your problem is you like to suck dick before the results are actually in. Cucks gonna cuck
Says the guy that sucked on Obamas balls for 8 years.

Taint lickers gonna lick.

lol I don´t live in the US and am quite indifferent about Barry. Keep guessing kid.
Bitch please, every post you made is liberal bullshit and you defended him at every turn.

You just mad cause you wanted to be a Hillary Labia licker, But now your ass is gonna be getting trumped for 8 years/

Bitch please, every post you made is liberal bullshit and you defended him at every turn.

You just mad cause you wanted to be a Hillary Labia licker, But now your ass is gonna be getting trumped for 8 years/

Wrong.. But if made up imaginary shit is what you need to form an argument go ahead. I am actually a right wing voter. That doesn´t mean you have to subscribe to the US batshit version of right wing or an overly emotional orange con man with 0 experience. It is however amazing how badly he cucked you all. All the back peddalling you have been doing is quite amazing.
Now I know that you only possess basic rudimentary "don´t fling poo" intellect, but the world really isn´t black or white kid. When you grow up you will learn a little something called nuance and adressing actual subjects instead of basing your entire opinion on political affiliation.
So far you still haven´t even adressed my initial post. typical Trumpkin, can´t adress the subject or form a coherent argument to address said subject.

Bitches gonna bitch.

And the right wingers in here are so capable of giving Obama credit? The hypocrisy Olympics keep on going.

BMW can gtfo with any Bimmer being built in mexico.

Their Mexican plant isn´t to only service the US. Trump can GTFO BMW´s business, which they also told him to. Trumps reasoning was hilariously stupid though, I bet BMW had a good laugh.

Their Mexican plant isn´t to only service the US. Trump can GTFO BMW´s business, which they also told him to. Trumps reasoning was hilariously stupid though, I bet BMW had a good laugh.

It was even funnier when he wanted Germans to buy more American cars and the response was just "build better cars".

And the right wingers in here are so capable of giving Obama credit? The hypocrisy Olympics keep on going.

Give Obama credit for what? He was a horrible President who put our country in double the debt it was before he came into office. He didn't have any ideas how to save the economy, all he did was hand money out we don't have. Sure, if you're in debt, you can whip out a credit card and toss all the debt onto that to survive a little longer, but that's not sustainable.

Also, healthcare. That bill was a disaster. It will go down in history as one of the worst bills ever passed. Sure, you can cover more people by making other people pay for it, what kind of creativity is that? That's not problem solving, it's just stealing from one person to give to the next. He made no regulation on how much medicines cost, or how to make hospitals run more efficiently.

Iran, the same with the other ways he solves problems, throw money at it. We froze their funds and had major negotiating power and what does he do? He gives them all their money back so they can pretty much self monitor. They gained no respect for us. Christ, they shit talk us at every turn. They even hold our Navy Sailors hostage. It was a total disgrace how he handled that.

Race relations, he made this country 10X worse. That's just a fact.

The only things Obama will be remember for is letting boys piss in girls bathrooms and vise versa. He was a total flop as a President.

Back