#hypocrisy

RighteousWar

@JesusFreak
Banned
Reaction score
Where are the protests from the left???

C3Wl05jW8AAUaUn.jpg:large

Americans typically concern themselves with America's policies.

The narrative constantly being pushed by the MSM is that Muslims are constantly being oppressed and vilified though right? I think this is just a timely reminder that in countries where they are the majority they often enact far crazier, far more bigoted and discriminatory policies towards Non Muslims. The left has it's head stuck in the sand about Islam and people need to be reminded of just how dangerous an ideology it is.

Not accepting in a group of people is bigoted and it hurts my feelings

Why should we allow Muslims from those places into the US when they're such bigots?

Neat comparison.

Perhaps people don't want to use a bunch of corrupt third wold shitholes as a yardstick for their own country's policies.

This is a new level of fucking stupid even for the TS. Im surprised you dont drown in the rain.

The narrative constantly being pushed by the MSM is that Muslims are constantly being oppressed and vilified though right?

I think the entire notion of the "MSM" being entirely on board with any single narrative is silly. I think saying "MSM" is silly actually. Fox News is the #1 rated cable news channel, do they not count as mainstream? I do not see much victimization of Muslims from Eric Boling and Bill O'Reilly and company.

I think this is just a timely reminder that in countries where they are the majority they often enact far crazier, far more bigoted and discriminatory policies towards Non Muslims. The left has it's head stuck in the sand about Islam and people need to be reminded of just how dangerous an ideology it is.

That chart that lists country's that do not except Israeli passports reminds you of how dangerous Muslim ideology is?

...but you support not accepting passports from those countries? I feel like you are contradicting yourself a bit. Why do you believe it is okay for us not to accept Muslims, but not okay for a Muslim country not to accept Israelis?

I hate Islam, but other countries' disdain for religions other than Islam is irrelevant. It would be selective outrage or hypocrisy if these protestors didn't care about non-Muslim religious people being banned from the US.

I think the entire notion of the "MSM" being entirely on board with any single narrative is silly. I think saying "MSM" is silly actually. Fox News is the #1 rated cable news channel, do they not count as mainstream? I do not see much victimization of Muslims from Eric Boling and Bill O'Reilly and company.

That chart that lists country's that do not except Israeli passports reminds you of how dangerous Muslim ideology is?

...but you support not accepting passports from those countries? I feel like you are contradicting yourself a bit. Why do you believe it is okay for us not to accept Muslims, but not okay for a Muslim country not to accept Israelis?

When did I say it was not okay for Muslim countries not to accept Israelis? They can accept or ban whoever they want, just as we can. For me, the point of the infographic is to remind people who seem to push the idea that Muslims are always the victim that this is not the case and that they enforce border laws according to whatever logic they want, just as we should be allowed to do the same.

When did I say it was not okay for Muslim countries not to accept Israelis? They can accept or ban whoever they want, just as we can. For me, the point of the infographic is to remind people who seem to push the idea that Muslims are always the victim that this is not the case and that they enforce border laws according to whatever logic they want, just as we should be allowed to do the same.

I thought you were implying their ban of Israelis was not okay when you said it was crazy and bigoted here:

I think this is just a timely reminder that in countries where they are the majority they often enact far crazier, far more bigoted and discriminatory policies towards Non Muslims.

But anyways, I don't think anybody ever claims that Muslims are always the victim. I think some of you guys see Americans protesting American policies and somehow take that to mean that these Americans support the policies of other countries that they are not protesting. I see it on this forum a lot. Somebody speaks out for women's rights in the United States, and somebody in the War Room goes, "Oh okay, but it's okay for SAUDI ARABIA?!"

No. But that's not our country.

Americans are not going to rally in huge numbers to protest other countries, that is a ridiculous thought. We cannot do anything about the policies of Iran or Saudi Arabia. But people are going to hold their own country to a high standard, or at least the reasonable standard of morality they have come to expect over the years.

I thought you were implying their ban of Israelis was not okay when you said it was crazy and bigoted here:

But anyways, I don't think anybody ever claims that Muslims are always the victim. I think some of you guys see Americans protesting American policies and somehow take that to mean that these Americans support the policies of other countries that they are not protesting. I see it on this forum a lot. Somebody speaks out for women's rights in the United States, and somebody in the War Room goes, "Oh okay, but it's okay for SAUDI ARABIA?!"

No. But that's not our country.

Americans are not going to rally in huge numbers to protest other countries, that is a ridiculous thought. We cannot do anything about the policies of Iran or Saudi Arabia. But people are going to hold their own country to a high standard, or at least the reasonable standard of morality they have come to expect over the years.

I didn't specifically say that them banning Jews was crazy and bigoted I was actually referring to much worse policies enacted in these countries against non Muslims. Why would I have a problem with a country having the right to say who can and can't enter it? Every country has that right.

And as I've said, that infographic is more about countering propaganda that Muslims are the eternal victims of aggression, this is a common trope among Marxists that is used to attack mainstream culture and create division, it's not really a political issue about holding ourselves to some moral standard at all.

Neat comparison.

Perhaps people don't want to use a bunch of corrupt third wold shitholes as a yardstick for their own country's policies.

a country is made up of its people

if you acknowledge that those countries are shitholes, why would you ant to bring in the people that make it a shithole

Back