Hypocrisy of the Conor boxing critics...

Yet we all know why blacks are dominant in boxing and many sports.. it isn't because they are more skilled than their competition.

I assume you won't be watching GGG vs Canelo then and your initial post and subsequent ones are absolute bullshit.

SWEET.jpg

This is actually funny and would've been valid if your boy could hold himself for 12.

It's valid in showing that boxing is light years away from fighting.
You mean, like, no weapons? In my last two street fights, my opponents had weapons (club, brass knuckles) and in the latter case I was also bitten. In fact my face was shredded and I was very worried about infection from the bite. In both cases boxing saved me.

You mean, like, no weapons? In my last two street fights, my opponents had weapons (club, brass knuckles) and in the latter case I was also bitten. In fact my face was shredded and I was very worried about infection from the bite. In both cases boxing saved me.
In my last two street fights, my opponents had hydrogen bombs

Beginning of the eighth. Go ahead and watch it. Floyd comes out of the blue corner, facing the red, just like he is here. Conor comes out facing Floyd. Then Conor runs around behind Floyd, and is facing the read corner as well... probably because standing in front of Floyd keeps getting him punched in the face.

Beginning of the eighth. Go ahead and watch it. Floyd comes out of the blue corner, facing the red, just like he is here. Conor comes out facing Floyd. Then Conor runs around behind Floyd, and is facing the read corner as well... probably because standing in front of Floyd keeps getting him punched in the face.
After watching the boxing match it became terribly apparent that Ronda actually would beat Lloyd in a fight...didn't think so before, but Lloyd has no clue about getting his back taken, etc.

After watching the boxing match it became terribly apparent that Ronda actually would beat Lloyd in a fight...didn't think so before, but Lloyd has no clue about getting his back taken, etc.

Oooor...... maybe Floyd wasn't worried about defending against shit that counts for jack all in a boxing match?

(... but, yeah, I've always assumed Ronda would have an outside 5% or so chance against Floyd via some awkward scramble that ended in an arm-bar. Floyd's a boxer.)

Oooor...... maybe Floyd wasn't worried about defending against shit that counts for jack all in a boxing match?

(... but, yeah, I've always assumed Ronda would have an outside 5% or so chance against Floyd via some awkward scramble that ended in an arm-bar. Floyd's a boxer.)
Exactly...Lloyd's not experienced in fighting

Exactly...Lloyd's not experienced in fighting

I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Floyd's a boxer. Conor challenged him to a boxing match. Floyd outclassed Conor and kicked his ass in said boxing match.

When someone beats you at Scrabble do you sooth your own butt-hurt by telling the world that you'd beat them handily in a street fight?

You sound like an asshole.

In my last two street fights, my opponents had hydrogen bombs
Point is that these discussions of "real fighting" are just sour grapes for folks who are out of touch with reality. These folks were confident that Conor would dominate Floyd in BOXING. That is out of touch with reality.

I heard the US military is thinking about replacing the Navy Seals with drones

I'm willing to bet the military drone operators with confirmed kills on their resume would have very little chance at defending their backs in the event they retired from real combat and signed up with Dana White

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet the military drone operators with confirmed kills on their resume would have very little chance at defending their backs in the event they retired from real combat and signed up with Dana White
Exactly...they are clueless about real fighting...just like Lloyd

Point is that these discussions of "real fighting" are just sour grapes for folks who are out of touch with reality.
How so?

These folks were confident that Conor would dominate Floyd in BOXING. That is out of touch with reality.
That's like saying Conor would beat Marcelo Garcia in a BJJ match...a chess master playing checkers...

When it comes to pure unarmed combat...real fighting...MMA is light years closer than boxing.

I don't understand what that has to do with anything.
It has to do with boxing fans thinking that boxing = fighting.

Floyd's a boxer. Conor challenged him to a boxing match. Floyd outclassed Conor and kicked his ass in said boxing match.

When someone beats you at Scrabble do you sooth your own butt-hurt by telling the world that you'd beat them handily in a street fight?

You sound like an asshole.
Exactly! It's the boxing community that is trying to push the concept that Lloyd would also beat Conor in a real fight. They definitely sound like assholes who are under the delusion that punching magically negates all other aspects of fighting.

It has to do with boxing fans thinking that boxing = fighting.

Exactly! It's the boxing community that is trying to push the concept that Lloyd would also beat Conor in a real fight. They definitely sound like assholes who are under the delusion that punching magically negates all other aspects of fighting.

What the hell? All I've ever seen the "boxing community" do was to say Conor doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd. Most have also said Floyd doesn't belong in the cage with Conor.

Two different sports.

What the hell? All I've ever seen the "boxing community" do was to say Conor doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd. Most have also said Floyd doesn't belong in the cage with Conor.

Two different sports.
Then you've turned a blind eye to it...Lloyd himself laughably said he'd "fight" in the octagon. Boxing fans are ensconced in the fantasy that punching magically negates all other aspects of fighting.

Two different sports...and one is light years closer to fighting than the other.

When you say Ali shouldn't be taken seriously because he's a BS'er and that Connor only speaks the truth shows that all you really know is McConnor

A lot of fighters just lie as a form of trash talk to get in guys heads.. Nate does this "he's on steroids". Floyd did this "I offered to bet my whole purse. I didn't train for the fight. I won't take a step back."

Conor doesn't just make shit up like this. Ali did. He would call other black guys uncle Tom's.. the African's in Africa for the Foreman fight thought Foreman was white Ali said so much BS about him. Conor really tells it more like it is. Conor will use hyperbole.. but he doesn't just make stuff up.

Back