Hypocrisy of Michael Bisping

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Michael Bisping has roasted plenty of fighters for recent or past steroid abuse. Unfortunately, he doesn't extended the same treatment to Cyborg.

Skip to 1:53

untitled-9j9swf.gif

Is this blatant hypocrisy?

Everybody is a hypocrite about it. Hunt posts nothing but respect in regards to Barnett and other steroid cheats but when it's Brock is like the end of the world.

Shit even Nate Diaz loves Shields and Gilbert who both got caught.

I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Didn't Rampage swear to the fact that Bisping, at least, experimented with some sort of steroid when they trained together. I was surprised he'd actually say it and more surprised that more people don't remember it.

Bisping publicly said he'd never fight another steroid cheat and then in his next fight fought Andersen Silva.

He only ever used the steroid cheat thing to not fight someone or attempt to explain a loss.

Didn't Rampage swear to the fact that Bisping, at least, experimented with some sort of steroid when they trained together. I was surprised he'd actually say it and more surprised that more people don't remember it.

He said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I think it was more a hint at Bisping taking recreational drugs back in the day. It's mentioned a lot here and that seems to be the consensus. Of course no one knows the truth of what Rampage meant or even if Rampage was telling the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping was on some form of blood doping. His cardio is insane and his resting heart rate is nuts. But it's all about roids in MMA for some reason.

Bisping publicly said he'd never fight another steroid cheat and then in his next fight fought Andersen Silva.

He only ever used the steroid cheat thing to not fight someone or attempt to explain a loss.

He believed Anderson was taking tainted dick pills. Innocent.

<seedat>

He said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I think it was more a hint at Bisping taking recreational drugs back in the day. It's mentioned a lot here and that seems to be the consensus. Of course no one knows the truth of what Rampage meant or even if Rampage was telling the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping was on some form of blood doping. His cardio is insane and his resting heart rate is nuts. But it's all about roids in MMA for some reason.
Ok- yeah- coming back to me now

...... I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping was on some form of blood doping. His cardio is insane and his resting heart rate is nuts. But it's all about roids in MMA for some reason.
While that wouldn't shock me, it also doesn't shock me that people with particular genetic attributes rise to the top

Rampage warned Bisping about throwing stones. I remember.

Bisping has always had insane cardio even when he was a LHW and weighed 220 pounds.

To me personally, physique shouldn't set people off about PED and steroid use. Weight lifting can turn people into sculptures even when they're as old as 50 if they're serious about it and follow a strict diet.

Having insane cardio and weighing more than 200 to me is when I start thinking someone is on something. Bisping's walk around weight is about 210.

I've always felt that if you're a cardio freak in MMA you should look like a cross country runner. Extremely skinny with no muscle definition.

No, rampage didn't swear to any fact, he alluded to the possibility that Mike isn't entirely drug free, as in he's hit the club's with him and he endulged in the recreational side of pharmaceuticals.
Never said a thing about steroids.

No, rampage didn't swear to any fact, he alluded to the possibility that Mike isn't entirely drug free, as in he's hit the club's with him and he endulged in the recreational side of pharmaceuticals.
Never said a thing about steroids.

Go to 2:50

Nobody knows exactly what he meant.

Back