HyperLinks in sig not working

When you say "never" do you mean just since you were aware of this issue a few weeks ago or even before that? So odd that editing a sig will screw it up now.
Lol. Yeah, by never I meant since these glitches started happening.

A temporary never if you will.

Now that's messed up. I can see my sig link in Chrome (on PC and Android Phone), Internet Explorer (on PC and Windows Phone), Opera, Tor browser, Brave browser, The Sherdog App on my phone, UC BrowserHD on my tablet, but not in Firefox. Yes, I have a lot of browsers but Firefox is the one that I use on this forum.

The other day I had a user tell me they couldn't see my sig links so maybe he's using FF too? @Myrddin Wild can you see my sig links and what browser are you on?
I can't see them in Chrome, Opera (Dev), or firefox

I can't see them in Chrome, Opera (Dev), or firefox
@Lethal
Dimspace haz been holding down the USADA info for us & keeping us all in the know. Can you fix his links?

Edit: Ahh Sheit... I just tried to add a hyperlink to my sig & it nixed the otherz... Could you please restore them?

200.gif

#LegionOfGroove - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/groovy-lando-v-ufc-209-groove-wagon.3455819/

LEARN TO SHOOP! FREE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE... TEMPLATES, TUTORIALZ & Q&A in this thread.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-official-sherdog-shoop-tutorial-template-thread.3473011/

Sherdog Shoop template Library - press "control F" for the search function

Last edited:
Good to go
Thank Bro! <cheer> Would I be whipped with a wet noodle if I asked for them to be hyperlinks over the description? EEK! :eek: I don't want to ask too much of your kindness. I won't edit again until the problem with editing sigz is fixed.

I created the hyperlinks below. :cool: Looks like the last hyperlink stopped working too... here'z all of them. :)

#LegionOfGroove

LEARN TO SHOOP!
FREE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE... TEMPLATES, TUTORIALZ & Q&A in this thread.

Thank Bro! <cheer> Would I be whipped with a wet noodle if I asked for them to be hyperlinks over the description? EEK! :eek: I don't want to ask too much of your kindness. I won't edit again until the problem with editing sigz is fixed.

I created the hyperlinks below. :cool: Looks like the last hyperlink stopped working too... here'z all of them. :)

#LegionOfGroove

LEARN TO SHOOP!
FREE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE... TEMPLATES, TUTORIALZ & Q&A in this thread.

Looks like the formatting was missing, but it's all set now

<40>

Looks like the formatting was missing, but it's all set now

<40>

th

200.gif

Hmm.... so the formatting is fine in a thread... but gets nixxed when you put it in your sig. This might help @Tachy figure out how to solve the problem so that userz can make these links without super cool Modz helping them out. :cool:

Hi dim. I have been in contact with @Tachy about this. At one point he seemed to have thought that he fixed it, but I haven't heard from him since. I reckon I should contact him again. There has been talk about this in the mods' section, so it is a known issue. I should make a disclaimer that this is what I know. I am not privy to everything, so maybe there is something else to it, but it doesn't seem so.

While you're all busy NOT sorting this out can you tell him I said hi?

Did this problem ever get resolved?

I'm afraid to do anything with my sig at the moment because it wiped out my hyperlinks the last couple of times & I had to get brother Lethal to fix them.

We used to be able to make them ourselves though. Is that still the case or is that a thing of the past?

Did this problem ever get resolved?

I'm afraid to do anything with my sig at the moment because it wiped out my hyperlinks the last couple of times & I had to get brother Lethal to fix them.

We used to be able to make them ourselves though. Is that still the case or is that a thing of the past?

No it never got resolved. Your sig is working. Mine isn't. I wouldn't touch your sig or it might screw it up forever like mine.

I have to put http:// type links in my sig to get them to work..

No it never got resolved. Your sig is working. Mine isn't. I wouldn't touch your sig or it might screw it up forever like mine.

I have to put http:// type links in my sig to get them to work..
Me bro @Lethal hooked up my sig links.

I'm not trying to get Lethal to hook up everyone on sherdog but me bro BWR got thingz going on that keep peeps in the loop & he'z running a major competition at the moment... & he needz his links active. Can you help him out & work with him on the sig hyperlinks he needz?

200.gif

Back