Hype for Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal

Looking at Nick's triathlon results, it appear he doesn't really compete much anymore:
  • 0 races in 2018
  • 1 in 2017 (0 mma fights)
  • 2 in 2016 (0 mma fights)
  • 2 in 2015 (1 mma fight - in Jan - loss/NC)
  • 0 in 2014 (0 mma fights)
  • 3 in 2013 (1 mma fight - loss)
  • 7 in 2012 (1 mma fight - loss)
  • 7 in 2011 (3 mma fights - all wins)
  • 6 in 2010 (3 mma fights - all wins)
  • 6 in 2009 (2 mma fights - all wins)

Also, comparing his results, it appears that he peaked somewhere back in 2012 (which matches when he appears to have dropped off competing, both in triathlons and mma).

It's absurd to think Diaz is the favorite against any active WW ranked in the Top 20.
He wont win another fight in ufc. Diaz should not take Masvidal fight. When he loses this fight, there are no fights left for him. He should fight bigger name and get one big pay check that last couple of more years.

Nick is beating a Whore Hey.

Masvidal by dec. and Nick will be pissed and decide to quit

One of the best upcoming fights for sure. Two real fighters for once.

The names mean far more than the fight. Not actually a good fight tbh

why?

two excellent boxers by MMA standards, who don't run from their opponents and are durable af.

who cares if it is a decision? are you one of those fans who needs a stoppage in order to be entertained?

So you have nothing. Ok. That's exactly what I thought. Fishing for likes. I will be impressed if this isn't a three round disappointment.
TBH fam, I think everyone know it is going to be a disappointing decision. But we still want to see it in case it isn't.

why?

two excellent boxers by MMA standards, who don't run from their opponents and are durable af.

who cares if it is a decision? are you one of those fans who needs a stoppage in order to be entertained?
I hope you're right about Masvidal. Too many look-at-me-I'm-busy clockriders.

They don't like anything Diaz related. Fighting/non-fighting/interviews/no-news/finishes/decisions....nothing. Welp, at least Dana must be happy with so many wind up toys in his possession.

Back