Hype for Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal

So after I said it has a 3 round decision written all over it, you magically say the same? Lol.
u seem to forget in my Op i said both guys havent been finished in 9-11 years but yeah i copied you. Fuckin retard GTFO of sherdog

Diaz won’t show up. Would be a great fight but it wont happen

I honestly doubt Diaz will make it to the fight. He was a mental wreck when he was poorer, and basically had to fight. At least then he was focused training. Now that he is lounging on his brother's popularity and assets post-Conor, he has been wasting his prime years basically griping about what he could do were he fighting instead partying and drinking himself to burnout status.

Nick is actually a pretty boring fighter.

he fights like a slow robot. Super over rated

It’s not his fault.

If his opponent stands right in front of him, doesn’t move his feet, and keeps his hands down, nick is super exciting to watch.

Any foe with even rudimentary foot work will make nick look like an amateur.

Maybe I’m wrong—fingers crossed that nick can get his first w in what, 8 years?

I honestly doubt Diaz will make it to the fight. He was a mental wreck when he was poorer, and basically had to fight. At least then he was focused training. Now that he is lounging on his brother's popularity and assets post-Conor, he has been wasting his prime years basically griping about what he could do were he fighting instead partying and drinking himself to burnout status.
If by wasting his prime years you mean he is entering and finishing some of the toughest Triathalon competitions in the world, then yeah.

I just can't be hyped before it's fight week which the Diaz brothers.

<{hfved}>

Really Diaz vs Daley, Diaz vs Noons, Diaz vs Gomi, Diaz vs Penn
SMH
Shout out to Diaz vs Parisyan, it's still one of my favorite fights.

(Only gif I could find)
cafd1-ufcfightnight6-karoparisyanxdiegosanchez-rd1-takedown2-400-sg.gif

Daley fight was 7-1/2 years ago.
Penn fight was over 7 years ago.
Gomi fight was almost 12 years ago (and a No Contest).

Nick has 35 fights and you can only pick 3 decent ones, all of which were over 7 years ago. That's like thinking Chuck Liddell is gonna go on a title run tear!

To put it another way, Dave Menne, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Josh Koscheck, Stephan Bonnar, Joe Daddy Stevenson, Sam Stout, Kit Fucking Cope, etc. all have more recent wins than Nick Diaz.

Hell, Duane Ludwig, Frank Trigg, and Kenny Florian all won about as recently as Nick Diaz (and they've all retired 6+ years ago).
I actually enjoyed the Silva fight which was his last one as well but okay

Hard to get excited for a guy that hasn't fought in almost 4 yrs and hasn't won in 7 yrs. {<Scared}

Is this fight official? Or is this just more of Masvidals troll accounts stirring up shit?

It's been pretty much proven that Masvidal or his manager made a shitload of fake Sherdog accounts to hype him up after he beat Cowboy. It was the weirdest thing. Masvidal, who is a journeyman that almost always fights to split decision, suddenly has threads all over Sherdog calling for him to fight for the title after one good win.

I dunno he almost beat Maia. Masvidal is a great fighter.

I wont be hyped for any Diaz fight until I see them in the cage. Even the journalist who reported the possible fight said the contracts aren't signed.

Inb4 Dana says this fight is absolutely not happening

About Nick not being finished in 11 years; Actually that was a doctor stoppage due to cuts. He was still able and very willing to fight. Still a stoppage but I'm just saying...the doctor stopped him while he could still fight.
That leaves us with the TKO loss he had when he was 19 years old if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, cool thread.

I just can't be hyped before it's fight week which the Diaz brothers.
I wont be hyped for any Diaz fight until I see them in the cage. Even the journalist who reported the possible fight said the contracts aren't signed.
When diaz brothers agree to fight (fight is official) they always come to fight at fight night. Even when they are injured. Its not their fault if media reports some fights when deals are not final.

Back