HW has lost JDS, Barnett and Rothwell in a short period of time

Junior isn't suspended yet, so let's hold off and see. I'm surprised Barnett hasn't gotten a lifetime ban by now.

If that's the only thing you can do then I guess I'm done with you. If you do have something else to say then I'd recommend rereading my last post, because it's not as much of a mess now (fucking phone).

Everything you typed is a mess.

Your perspective on fighters is spoiled and ridiculous.

I don't have to counter anything.

I'm speaking honestly and accurately while you smash your fingers randomly onto the keyboard.
No you're not. You're trying to spread a nonsense idea that the reason why people don't know who Demetrius' opponents is because he's just plain better than them. Again I don't buy that, because if it is true then do other greats not have that problem? Jones is better than his opponents, but you still know who guys like Cormier, Gus, Glover, Rashad, Machida, Rampage, and Shogun are.

No you're not. You're trying to spread a nonsense idea that the reason why people don't know who Demetrius' opponents is because he's just plain better than them. Again I don't buy that, because if it is true then do other greats not have that problem? Jones is better than his opponents, but you still know who guys like Cormier, Gus, Glover, Rashad, Machida, Rampage, and Shogun are.

All of those fighters have been champions in a division that has existed for a very long time.

Flyweight has existed on the big stage for a short period of time with only 1 fighter as champion. So there are less stars that are built up. It was the same with Anderson Silva and the MW division for awhile.

Nothing i say is nonsense by the way. It's all factual things that you should absorb so it helps you have a more realistic view of the sport and appreciate things instead of being a casual prick that spouts off about the handful of fighters you have heard of.

I know every fighter in the LHW division and you know only the popular names so that's why your opinion is nonsense.

He got popped just like the other 2 guys in the title.
Fuck, again? I probably saw that but assumed it was one of the many other times. Hope the UFC releases him and he can go fight somewhere else like Rizin. WTF?

That's a benefit of time. We know about these guys because they're from older organizations. The only exception is Glover who got most of his mystique from being undefeated for so long and training with Chuck. Hell, Gus mainly got fame from taking it to Jones and nearly winning.

Most LHWs Are guys that almost kill themselves to cut weight to avoid the other HWs. HW is thinner than lhw.

If it's so stacked theb why are jokes like Ray Borg getting a title shot? Also don't forget the fact that Mini Mouse ducked someone who he knew would give him a real fight like TJ.

The answer is because MM had smoked the rest of the competition.

But how is trying to get some financial guarantees "ducking" someone? Clearly the UFC thought TJ missing weight was a real scenario thus it would have been a bad decision to invest in TJ making weight.

Back