HW GOAT? There is only one answer that matters.

How does Fedors thread survive in a UFC forum he has never and will never fight for the UFC and they get pretty old.
Not sure which is worse Fedor threads or GOAT threads
Worst is people appearing in said threads to complain.

active Cain > Stipe
We have more full solar eclipses in one decade than Cain's UFC appearances.

Stipe has won 4 consecutive title fights in a range of one year and a half.

Cain has been knocked out in 60 seconds in his prime at his first title defense

Fedor ducked the UFC and gets smashed by middleweights. Yawn.

Just a heads up, when say things like to your cousins or co workers who even follow the sport you may sound impressive.
But to educated fans you make yourself sound like a fucking idiot.

Love Fedor but...

I can't even take this threads question seriously enough to answer it

I just came in to WARN other SHERDOGGERS that TS is A TROLL that has just been on a salty ass roll since ngannou hype train was derailed

Hell he's the guy that started his warwagon

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ngannou-cameroon-kumbaya-sleep-institute-war-wagon-hop-in.3695023/

This has nothing to do with Fedor...TS Probably isn't even a fan

Just thought everybody should know

And dont quote me back TS....I won't even come back to look at the reply
<{cruzshake}>

image.gif

Top 3 is Stipe Fedor Werdum in the no specific order. Cain is not on the same level as these three. He stomps people like Bigfoot Silva, not the cream of the crop

How does Fedors thread survive in a UFC forum he has never and will never fight for the UFC and they get pretty old.
Not sure which is worse Fedor threads or GOAT threads

UFC Discussion

Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

I don't care who'd win, Fedor was way cooler and his style of whooping ass was way more captivating..

Conor = GOAT of the lighter weights.

Fedor = GOAT of the heavy weights.

(Apparently your name has to end in "or" to be a goat.)

Ground? Lmao
I like Stipe alot, but Fedor would tear him apart like a shark.

And I'll do you one better, all these people who think the goat between Fedor and Cain are completely out of their mind if they think Cain beats Fedor. Cain needs a whole lot more than good cardio and ground and pound to even put Fedor in trouble.
fedor was way too small, never saw a wrestler like stipe.

Maybe. Cain at his best was really damn good. He seems to have better offensive wrestling than Stipe, while I think Stipe has an advantage on the feet. But both were decently well rounded. I think much of Cain's striking success was based on guy's fearing the takedown. That might not apply in Stipe's case. I think Cain could get Stipe down in the fight, but how hard that would be and how well Cain could keep him down aren't clear.

Cain defended his belt twice and lost it twice as well.

Cain's two losses pretty weird to me. He would latter go on to prove without a doubt he was a better mixed martial artist then JDS and at the time Werdum was beating everyone and Cain was winning until he gassed out. Would like to see a rematch. The reason I have Cain is the number one heavyweight despite he losses is his performances were Khabib level of domination against everyone he faced minus the two losses. I also think HW DC was a monster too and could have been HW Heavyweight Champion when Cain was out. Fedor of course extremely impressive might have lost to Barnett who has the #2 HW heavyweight for a solid 2 and half years. They tried to make Fedor vs Barnett 2 times but it always fell through. Barnett wouldn't get submitted by Fedor and had dominate wrestling. I thought Prime Fedor would have beaten the red hot Couture so Barnett was his only challenge in 2005-2007. Gotta to give it Stipe though as well he's beaten the best fighters besides Cain the last 3 years had to offer in the HW division.

Stipe wouldn't even survive the pre-fight glove touch.

Fedor was legit. I know his resume was padded with cans, like most Pride stars (that was part of Pride's promotional strategy), but his wins against quality opponents were all solid. He was well-rounded, powerful, and effective. Fedor was definitely not overrated IMO.

Can't say that for sure but it's undisputable that he did always fight on an even playing field.

Lololol look at his body. Guy has a had a dad bod his entire career. No type of unusual muscle growth or loss for that matter. He could have possibly taken some sort of TRT but I doubt it. Haters gonna hate

And he never roided. All skill, talent and heart is what kept him beating the best of the best. Guy never had any business fighting HW and he did anyway. Legend status

A guy that’s a solid 235 lbs has no business fighting at hw??? Well than Cain has no business either. And stipe weighed in at around 240 before, maybe he has no business either??

Never roided?? Well he fought in the most crooked shit org in the world that promoted their fighters to juice so not sure you can say that he did not roid definitively.

Okay, I will let you go back to the circle jerk.

Just a heads up, when say things like to your cousins or co workers who even follow the sport you may sound impressive.
But to educated fans you make yourself sound like a fucking idiot.

Well he lost to a fighter that fought the majority if his career at mw and lhw, those are FACTS.

Fedor did duck the ufc, had an offer (good offer at that) and chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3).

Not sure what you are disputing here bud. If anybody sounds like s idiot, it is you.

View attachment 329415

I know alot of you noobs have no idea about the existence of MMA before Conor and TUF.

But alot of you were around to watch what Fedor did in his prime.

GTFO with all this garbage about other HW's even coming close to Fedor's accomplishments.

How would Stipe fare against prime Fedor?

giphy.gif
Yessir!!! People forget man...Smh! I like Stipe, I like Cain but Fedor in his prime beat them. They both would give him a good fight. Fedor has fought wrestlers who were as good as Stipe and Cain and on the feet, he has faster hands and despite being small, he had great KO power. I can see him mixing it w kicks as well against them. And as far as subs, both Cain & Stipe aren't even in his class. To each his own though but to me, Fedor is the GOAT (not just HW GOAT)

Last edited:
Back